dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

+7
bubblesbaby
croc
iluvdogs
Yacket's Mum
lorie
Beth<3
sharreem
11 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by Mali Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 am

Lamb or sausage casserole.

What is your favourite way of serving your favourite vegetable?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by oldboi Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Lotsa vegies, an just enuff meat to titillate the taste buds...yummm !!!. Not really fussed about makin special type cassarole's just something that can warm an taste fantastic...hmmm Cool

Wat part of the day are you at your best...???
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Mornings. I am able to get up at any time a organise everything and head off doing them....It helps to have shown horses for years and you had to be up in the dark to have them ready and then drive to the show and have them all pretty and most events start at 8am.

Dose your dog think you are god and follow your every move? hehe
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

yes atm she does!!! drives me crazy but its ok
i can tell her stay and as soon as i turn my back shes right under my feet

could live without owning an animal??
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:36 am

Now let me see...we did for 5 years when we lost our old friend Sam the collie/lab we thought no other could replace himv but now we have the Herbster...no way

Whats the naughtiest thing that you have done.......
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 am

Okay the naughtiest thing I have ever done and don't laugh is to have sex in a very open place with plenty of people around.... that is all I am saying.

What has been your good deed for the day?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Wow Louise now that is naughty...... Wink

My good deed for today is trying to keep my Aunties spirits up while we are all waiting to hear of her dog Skips results.........

Have you every cheated when cooking ... told everyone that you have cooked it when the wrappers are in the bin....... Smile
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Hahaha...nope, but do use that option to save time... Wink
Umm can't think of a question so i'll leave it for some-1 else... Cool
That way we can see if there are cheats out there ... Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 7 144981
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Nope have not done that one but it is one to remember!! Living in the bush I always cook from scratch. I also enjoy doing that.

What is your idea of a romantic getaway or date? Come on old boi let's get a males point of view on this one!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Hmmm... Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 7 53916

Ok, bit old fashioned tho...
Well to start would be an outdoor location , not a restaurant, somewere with great views. And secluded...
A fantastic picnic basket, filled with fresh foods with a view to BBQ.
After BBQ would be nice quiet stroll around then back for sweets an relax, ready for the sunset...
Taking time to allow the sun to go down an if in the right location watch the stars or night close in, cuddled up awaitin the total darkness to engulf us... Cool

Ahh ... I love you

Wat's your favorite place for a romantic meal...(resturant or other) ???
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

oldboi now that sounds perfect to me!!

A romantic meal would be at home I think where we could totally relax eat in peace and do whatever after. Yep I know boring but still very nice.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Ahh but the different surroundings are wat makes it that bit special... Cool
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Yep especially over in WA so beautiful over there what part are you in?

Now that is the next question as well!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Swan Valley...nice around here, all the Vine yards an close to the river. Also at the base of the foothills. Sorta still close to the hustle an bussle, but still great location. Would have liked to be further out but hey still like the location as it's not totally suburbia... Cool

Would you like to live on a Island ...?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:18 pm

No would not like to live on an island well we do now sort of but a damn big one. But a small one NO. I like my creature comforts still. Sounds like a nice part of the world there. Plan on coming to Western Australia sometime soon.

What would be your fantasy holiday?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Fantasy Hoilday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think just to have a holiday would be a fantasy Rolling Eyes

If you had to flee your house and was told that you could only take one thing with you what would it be?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Exrlnt, you should totaly enjoy eh ... I love you

lol! A nice secluded Island with no people an lots of adventure ... Cool

Do you prfer flyin or drivin wen goin on holidays ...
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Flying to the destination the driving.... my first choice would be the central coast then the north coast of NSW love it up there.

Camping or motels?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Ahh now that's easy...Camping, seclution, place of choice, peace an quiet... Cool

Umm missed the question in the middle ... Tissues (to hard a choice, so these will help) scratch

Leave that question runnin, interestin ... Question
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 am

For me it would be my dogs. That simple.

Tea or coffee person?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 am

Definatly a tea person............

I would rescue my old photo album...and of course Herbie there is no question about that..

Savoury or sweets person?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Savouries kool ... Smile

COFFEE yummm, don't no why but me drink way tooo much, tea just doesn't have the taste.

Wat would be your favorite drink other wise ... ?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Awww well do like the very occasional Baileys and ice....

or just plain old lemon squash.... boring kinda girl really....

Do you get any English TV programmes over in Aussie land or USA? if you do what's your favourite
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am

English programs what an understatement we have got heaps!! My personal favourite years ago was The Professionals with Martin Shaw. We get Coronation Street, Eastenders all on cable TV. Loved the Darling Buds Of May, Rosemary and Thyme, Red Dwarf what a pissa that was, Some mothers do have em, Are you being served yeah I would have to say that is my favourite. John Inman was such a legend in it.

For today it would be Trial and Retribution brilliant series.

Favourite American Sitcom?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:42 pm

I love all of those..Darling Buds of May was filmed all around here just up the road from us..

Amercian sitcom...... Well Friends is on nearly everyday here but can't say it's my favourite...... ermmm don't think I have one

What's your favourite saying..........
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum