dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

+7
bubblesbaby
croc
iluvdogs
Yacket's Mum
lorie
Beth<3
sharreem
11 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by Mali Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 am

Cleaning Chemicals sorry guys but enjo does not cut it for me too prone to infections!!

Bubbles in the bath or not?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 am

HAHA we have 5 laptops and 1 desk top LOL mine is laptop means i can chat in bed Hehe.

HAHA i think i could handle a dog very well... MEN Rolling Eyes .

i am NOOOO chemicals all natural, non animals tested for me LOL...

OF course bubbles lol speaking of that i had a bubble bath tonight LOL.. Laughing

Ummmmm....

Ice-cream or chips
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 am

Icecream especially from cold rock ferrero with a picnic mixed it... oohh yum I am drooling lol

Whats your favourite icecream???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 am

baskin robbens cookie dough LOL YUM actually anything with cookie dough mixed in.... Ok now i want ice-cream... "Note to self go shopping tomorrow" LOL..

Hmmmm....

Who is you fav celebrity??? Mine is John Barrowman play Jack harckness in torchwood.. He is total crack up and pretty pleasing to the eye.. why are all the good ones batting for the other team SNIFF SNIFF
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm

My favourite celebrity at the moment is Gene Simmons and his show family jewels I love it and cannot get enough of it. Always been a kiss fan Gene just cracks me up I have him currently as my desktop and I just adore his son Nick Simmons he has got the same sense of humor as his father.

Who is your favourite singer?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Well now I am going to show my age now but one of my fav is Donovan and Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)

How old were you when you got your first pet?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:46 pm

A Jack Russel wen i was 16...lol (sooo long ago) I love you
Gee some these questions are bit harder for me to answer...hehehe Smile
Romantic dinner, would you prefer, At home or out ??? Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 144981
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Awww definately at home........ Wink

What was your favourite subject at school?

Probably going home time..........

rabbit
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Going home time was great!! I would have to say none of them I hated school so that is my response NONE!!
Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 144981

oh perhaps one typing it was the best thing I was taught at school to be able to touch type is a god send yes I would say typing.

Who was your favourite teacher in your school years and why?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Hmmm, thats a bit harder. The sport teachers in there uniform (female of cause...lol). Obvious reasons... Wink
School wasn't able to learn me, so started workin life early. Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 551316
Wat was your best after school activity... Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 144981
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm

hmmm well young dumb and stupid would be going to the park with friends and smoke cigerettes lol
and of course flirting with guys

do you remember you first ever boyfriends/girlfriends name?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:04 pm

First boyfriend Jefferey first girlfriend Ange

Hot and Spicy Food or Mild?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Well I think is mild and spicy........

Which is the best dog forum on the net?..... Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 6 507512
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 am

This one in my opinion I love it but I also enjoy Dogzonline as a lurker and not a poster.

Worst dog site on the internet?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Well we have one over here called dogchat and my oh my can they be bitchy........

What is your ideal leisure pursuit......................
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 am

Ideal leisure pursuit well there is lots but I particularly enjoy fishing.

Your worst job that you ever had the misfortune to work in?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Geological Assistant, wasn't really informed about all facit's of the job. The part were we had to test water quality an runoff was interestin. Because it was a mining town the company would constantly have to check the quality of the sewage goin into an out of the treatment plant, as it was run back into the river systems. lol!
What job would you advise some to do ?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:30 pm

A job I would advise someone to do well that makes it a bit difficult as I do not know anyones interests but I would say anything to do with animals is always good.

If you could live your life over would you wish for another life not yours a different one?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 pm

I thing that I would live the same life but take more chances we have always been very cautious and not taken risks and if we had perhaps we would be better off but then again perhaps we wouldn't be the people we are now... I do think that both of us are penniless but careing... LOL

What is the thing in life that you wished you had done but didn't
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 pm

I think if we did those thing's, life would have left us with nothing to excite our interests. Suspect

Do you still enjoy board/card games or has the P.C taken over ?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 am

Nope we still enjoy board and card games more interaction with friends and family computer games are ok but I prefer the oldies.

Early bird or night owl?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Earlybird an nightowl, don't sleep very well so alway's up very early an don't usually get to sleep till late. 4 to 5 hours sleep per day is great, any more is fantastic. Sleep

Your favorite wild animal...?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 pm

My favorite wild animal would have to be the zebra's or the meakats...love these checky little buggers.

Would you travel the country in a converted bus?
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Ohh yes........... We have a VW camper so a converted bus would be great... a London red bus would be good

Would you have a face lift?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

No my smile lifts my face lol

whats your favoutite casserole???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum