Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by Mali on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Do chooks count? I have four of them three isa browns and one bantam rooster the rooster is called Boris one of the hens is called Noela and Ashalyn as names for the other two and the black hen is known as green feathers.

What would be you ideal way of treating yourself?

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 am

Do you know I am finding that I m a very boring person I just cannot find any good answers to any of these questions... Sad

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Boring you NEVER!! Come on tell us how would you like to treat yourself to something special...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Now i don't think that is a fair comment ...
You have to answer this question, we await your reply ...

Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Well then I better answer .... What I would really love to do is visit a health spa for a few days and be thoroughly pampered..... so see boring or what...

If you had a dinner party for 6 people who would you love to invite.....

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Good. Six people I would invite if it could be anybody would be Oprah Winfrey, Barrack Obama, Jane Fonda, George Michael, My mum, The Queen.

Oprah Winfrey because she is just wonderful.

Barrack Obama because I think he would be a very nice and interesting person.

Jane Fonda I watched her In The Actor's Studio the other night and found her to be an interesting person and her thoughts are very similiar to mine.

George Michael because this man has given me so much pleasure over the years with his music and talent that I have just grown to love him very much. George is my favourite Male singer.

My Mum cause she is my hero in lots of ways and as I get older my relationship just gets better and better with her. She could hold a conversation with anyone she is an intellegent beautiful woman.

The Queen another intellegent and beautiful woman who I have come to respect more and more over the last few years. What a job she has I would not want it for quids....

Oh and if I could invite one more person it would be Cesar Millan now that is cheating!!

If you could have a hug from anyone who would it be?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Well done that's sounds lovely. cheers

Umm, shh don't let the missus see this ... lol!
Would have to be The Body Elle Mac pherson, Wink
(wat a dreamer eh)

Ok let's try for the big kiss, who would you like to deliver ... ?

Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm

My dog danca and georgie to be able to hug and kiss them again... yes it would be them and my darling grandmother... I know only one but they would be it.

If money were no object what part of the world would you travel to and why?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:11 am

I would love to go to the UK... so many old and wonderful places to see.
I was wondering if anyone belived in ghosts or spirit beings....?????
I know its sounds like a silly question but I have had a few weird things happen to me... for example...
We were selling our old house but had trouble with the septic system and the new buyers would only buy the house if the septic system was legal which it wasnt at that time. We were broke and could not afford it as it was $3000.
That night my grandfather came into my room (he had died 2 years before) He said to me "dont worry about the plumbing love its all fixed" ... Now I thought I had dreamed this so I woke my husband up and told him. (by the way my grandfather was a plumber)
The next morning about 7.30 the phone rang. It was my grandmother (who is still alive) She simply said "dont worry about the plumbing love its all fixed Im paying for it with grandads money" ( grandad got a huge payout before he died from asbestos poisoning)
Now who can tell me Im making this up??????
I had another one on a really hot day it was steamy and in our new house. I was outside and a beautiful butterfly flew by. The next minute the phone rand and it was my grandmother again. She said she had organised an airconditioner to be installed and was I home for it to be delivered!!!! ( this also was paid for by grandads money)

Got goose bumps yet??? had a few more strange things also but I will leave them for another day

So I ask my question again... anything ghostly happen to you????

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am

Oh hell yes... my last house well what a story that is I had a ghost there I said to my sister one day have you ever noticed anything strange moving around the house? She said she had seen a shadow walk up the hallway and she turn't her head around and said if she looked back she would freak. My other friend said to me you have a spirit in this house now I never told anyone she described him yes it was a he and said it has something to do with that lady in the picture. Her description fitted my great great Uncle Mick. My friend Karen also came to visit and when she got home she said you have a ghost in your house never mentioned anything to her. Again she knew where he was and where he stood in the house. My sister said she could feel him watching her sleeping. My niece who slept in the bedroom also said he used to get on the bed and sleep.

Another story my Aunt who died of cancer three and half years ago had a sign on her hospital white board with "why complain I'm in no pain" this has become my mantra when I am facing surgery and amputations etc. However one day whilst in hospital I looked up and she was sitting at the end of my bed with her hands up on the rail of the bed for support. It was her I knew that... she had come to visit me. The last time I was in hospital she came again this time she sat on the end of the bed she has been my inspiration all through this time. She is my rock and I loved her in life and love her just as much afterwards. She is here all the time I feel her. So yes I believe in ghosts and spirits they are all around.

I have other stories as well but that will do for now the night we hit the beach now there is a goodie... but that also included a guardian angel.

Now do you believe in Angels?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum