dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

+7
bubblesbaby
croc
iluvdogs
Yacket's Mum
lorie
Beth<3
sharreem
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by oldboi Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Wat The ... Cool

Tooo much tele no good for me put's me to sleep ... Sleep
Like doco's an good sci-fi tho ... Wink

Wat do you prefer, the radio or album music ...
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by Mali Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Well a little of both though I listen to CD's more here in the bush. Ballarat is not known for it's wonderful radio stations!! So CD's here.

Chinese food or indian?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Both, love spicy an also not shy about chinese ... scratch

Nothin wrong with the ABC (radio or tv), thats if you recieve them, Wink

Wat sorta films do you like ...
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm

I like romantics and comedies recently watched the ghosts of girlfriends past that was alright. Saw 17 again with my kids... very predictable movie.
The scariest movie have seen is mirrors.... didnt like that one!
want to see the new katherine heigl new movie... cant think of its name at the moment.
What movie do you want to see... new or old...
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 am

New movies to see Ice Age 3 loved the first two, Twilight, Seven Pounds, for old movies just about anything but horrors hate them.

What is your favourite musical?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Not 1 for musical's Suspect
Paint Your Wagon stick's in me head tho Wink

Wat's some-1 else's ... ???
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Well lets see ... would you call grease a musical .. enjoyed that on stage .. I have been lucky enough to see several on the London stage as when I worked at the school I went as an extra helper .. even tho we sat in the gods I realy loved every one of the performances I saw.. I also loved Blood Brothers....

Whats your favourite time of the day?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Early morning is my favourite time of the day when no one else is up and it is all quiet and peaceful. The birds are chirping and feeding etc. Yep and bedtime love my bed at night gives me a chance to think about the days happenings and to have some quiet time with the dogs give them their treats etc.

For Excercise do you prefer walking or the gym?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 am

Oh def the gym Shocked .....................not........ has to be walking any day

Are you a winter person or summer one...
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 am

Winter through and through HATE the heat especially here!!

Favourite Pizza?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Umm, i have to say would be the 1 with everything on ... Wink
But that's only if have to have pizza ... Suspect

Come on SUMMER ... lol!
Gotta love mornin's, peace an quiet ... Cool

Favorite treat for yourself ...
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:58 pm

My favourite treat is time just for me...... curled up on the sofa and a good book....... bliss

What would be our ideal job....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Umm ... anything outdoors that doesn't involve workin in the cold lol!

Wat would be your most prized possession ?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:10 pm

My most prized posession is my Grandfathers button hole he wore on his wedding day made of wax it is an orange blossom my grandmother gave it to me years ago and I ALWAYS know where it is in case of fire etc so I can grab it is precious to me. My grandfather died long before I was born he was killed in a work accident when my mother was 8 years old I never knew him but having that button hole makes me just that little bit closer to him.

What is your least favourite chore around the house??
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Well that's easy cleaning the oven .. I just hate that job................

what's your favourite garden flower?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 pm

My favourite garden flower would have be the classic a nicely perfumed Rose doesn't matter what colour.

Where is your favourite place you like to take your dogs walking and why?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Here you are Louise a few lovely smelly English roses...

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 8 Leedscastle085

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 8 Leedscastle084

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 8 Leedscastle081
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Beautful... Cool

No were special just the local park an surrounds. Wink

Do like you walkin early mornin or another time ???
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Liz thanks for the beautiful roses they are stunning. Oldboi early morning is always good no one around and the air is fresher then if that makes sense?

What is your favourite type of movie and why?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Sci-fi ... just have this fascination with out of this world stuff, Suspect
Bit hard to explain but guess you get the idea. Cool

Did you enjoy goin to the Drive-in (that's wen they were around) ?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Use to love the drive-ins until............rugrat happened!

Sorry guys young and stupid!

If money was no object what car would you have?
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 pm

I love jags... the old sort but other than that a camry toyoto lol i dont know why but we are on our second one and they are the quietest and most comfy car ever. my friend owns a sports car and it anoys me because you have to step up to get out... they are too low down for me I seem to roll out of it lol

whats is your best childhood memory??
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 am

My best childhood memory is camping with my mum and her brother's and sister's family. We used to camp in the weirdest places and have a ball my mum's brother John had seven kids five girls two boys, Brian had three two girls and one boy, mum had us four girls and mum's sister Marian had two boys one girl. We used to love the weekends away and trips away. We had the most wonderful times and just lived in on the beach in summer. We would get up in the morning get into our bathers at night have a quick wash clean the bathers hang them out to dry next morning do it all over again. Yep they were the days.

What is your favourite tv show and why?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm

At the moment it would have to be Time Team on the ABC.
Archaeology investigation is fasinating. Wink

Do you think we have become a push button society ?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

I do and also a throw away society...shame really I love all the old things and they seem to last longer then the crap they are bringing out now!

Do you own a pet bird or birds in general?
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum