dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

+7
bubblesbaby
croc
iluvdogs
Yacket's Mum
lorie
Beth<3
sharreem
11 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by sharreem Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 am

jarlsburg... just love it...
easy chicken casserole
500g chicken breast
1 can chicken soup
100g jarlsburg cheese
put chicken in dish cover it with jarlsburg then spread soup over the top.
bake in oven until chicken cooked...
YUM!!!!!!
whats your favourite easy recipe... must have 4 ingredients or less
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by Beth<3 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 am

OMG I LOVE SCAREY MOVIES guys lol i love to be scared casue not much spooks me LOL,

recipe.... Hmmmmm....

ice-cream
maltesers(sp)
all mashed together LOL

I call it YUMMMY haha..

queastion??

what is you biggest pet peve/ annoyance....??
mine.... DISHWASHER i hate the thing LOL
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 am

My biggest pet peeve is well living alone you dont really have one cause you only have  yourself to blame ah no I do have one when you have done the dishes and you go to another room and there is a dirty cup or dishes that really shits me also not changing the toilet roll after you finished it off and the worst of the worst when someone drinks just about all the milk and leaves a dribble in the bottom wtf go and buy some more!!  Your favourite indulgence for yourself?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Well Louise that could be me..(apart from living alone)..the loo roll thing. the dirty cup and the 'no more milk' are some of my pet hates as well and all three are usual my son.............

My fav indulgence..let me see..

Time just for myself..reading a good book .. listening to good music and a long hot bath..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

oooopppss got carried away there in the land of wishful thinking.....

forgot to ask a question..

What's your favourite time of the year...
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Fav horror flick...me falling asleep after credits... Sleep
Pet hates seem to be the same... Wink
Umm fav recipe would be, mashed potato with pumkin, cream and fry'd onion...yummm Smile
Best time of year would have to be.........wen got time to self lol!
Wat's your best asset... scratch
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm

MY best asset would have to be my beautiful dogs!

Wood fire or electric heater?
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Mine unfortunately is a electric heater. Modern or classic person?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am

modern! Razz

how do you feel about micheal jacksons death?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 am

I feel very sorry for his children...other than that people die and or though he was a good singer he didn't cure cancer ect so to ME no biggy.....sorry!

Tea, coffee or milo?
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:28 am

milo!

what is your faverate breed of dog?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

Only one GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS LONGCOATS AND SABLE IN COLOURWhat is your least liked dog breed?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 am

chinese hair less!!
they would look ok with fur lol hehe hahah

what are you scared of the most?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 am

Crocodiles... now don't asked me why..but when I have nightmares or just bad dreams there is always one trying to eat me.... so what does that mean...I suppose just that I am a freak Shocked

Do any of you wish you were young again.........(one for us oldies)
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 am

(not a answer)
i will leave this one for someone older hehe
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:52 am

No I dont actually I sure as shit would not go through puberty again for anything. However looking back I would have taken better care of myself and especially my feet but no I do not want to be younger I like my age and I like the fact that I know myself and what I want.Who is your favourite painter?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Umm gee the questions are flyin by... scratch
Young again ... why not be able to do the stuff didn't get to do... lol!
Painter hmmm, Rolf Harris... Cool
Wat about the "old" comment, Wat's your favorite saying...?
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Fav painter Darcy Doyle
To be young again...No way I had a pretty horrid child hood ect love being a responsible adult!

Fav saying....Suck it up!

Thongs or sandles? and I mean thongs in shoes....hehehe
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Well since I cannot wear either any more my favourites would have been sandles!!   Jeans or trackies?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

trackies because they are more comfy and these days its hard to get a good pair of "comfy" jeans

if you won a million dollars,what is the first thing you would buy?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:32 am

A home and new car or build one of the two.

What is your favourite lollie?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 am

ooohhh ummmm??????????........................ wat r they called them strawberry ones with the red on top and white under that hmmmm yumm

what is your worst experience with a animal?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:18 am

Hmm worst experience..... Probably being bitten by the red cattle dog up the road when i was 10.

5 stiches but EH i still love em people wonder how i can trust the breed ater that but it wasnt the dogs falt her was left to roam the streets..

What would be your DREAM job???
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:16 am

My dream job would be a police dog squad handler actually but they said at the time I wanted to join the force that women could not handle such a large breed of dog. Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!! - Page 5 580962

The lollies you are talking about Jules are strawberries and cream.

Desktop or Laptop computer?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 am

I own both but love our little 10 inch laptop... its so little and light and can type anwhere in the house so my kids dont think i am on the computer all the time lol in the office..

Cleaning chemicals or Enjo???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum