Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Ask the next person a question and see how many Q&A we get!!!

Post by lorie on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 am

oops, forgot the question!

Coffee or tea?
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Hot Chocolate.....yummmmmmm

Q...If you could never own a dog what other pet would you have? ( I know horrible thought)
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Well that is a terrible thought not being able to own a dog but I guess for me it would have to be a birman cat I love them and they are so dog like. If you won millions how would you spend it?

Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Yacket's Mum wrote:I'm with you minifoxie, I love Tom Burlinson to and have both parts to the man from snowy river and Phar Lap. I named my daughter Jessica after Sigrid Thorton cause I loved her in the movie. He is such a gentel soul and man can he sing....huba huba....

Answer....Getting to know my new foster dogs.....They are never the same.

Q...What is your favorite flavour of chocolate?
Me to Yackets Mum got them all and yes he sure can sing. I only watch australia's got talent to perve on him. He really is someone that I really like but it all stems from that wonderful character Jim Craig. My niece used to give Jessica kisses you know the scene on the horse on the mountain where she holds his face and kisses him.  Well that was her Jessica kisses. Yep the second one is just as good as the first but I love the first more. I love the ending when Jim returns to the high country and the music goes into Waltzing Matilda when I first seen it at the movies I wanted to stand up and clap. It bought out the patriotic part of me and it still does. I love this country and I think that in lots of ways the movie symbolises alot of what I adore in this country. The landscape is breath taking.  Ah enough of me going on about this movie I think I am going to have to go and watch it again.  

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 am

first i would set myself and my family up comfortably. Pay off any debts get a gardener ect lol what a dream it would be!!!
Then my close friends i would help out. They all rent houses and rent just goes up and up so i would buy a house for them to rent off me. one that they will call home and the rent would only cover expenses like rates electricity and water and maintainance... then i would not be out of pocket and they would apprieciate having.

then i would take my close family on a holiday of there choice and enjoy life.
I dont think money fixes things but it sure helps.
last of all I would help S.C.A.R.S. http://www.sippycreek.com.au/index.html
They save dogs and re home them. they do not belive in euthenasia and every dog they take in gets a loving home.
Also I would help the starlight foundation and Guide dogs.

Which brings me to my question
Whats your favourite charity???

Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 am

My favourite charity would be The Royal Children's Hospital.  They do amazing work down there. The other is the Salvation Army they have been wonderful to me over the years their welfare work is unbelievable. Who Is Your Favourite Cartoon Character?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 am

Funny you should ask! The Tasmanian Devil!!!!
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 am

Lorie!!!! Question!!! lol
My favourite cartoon is the Flinstones. I had all their videos now I have all their DVDs from season one to three. I also have the franklin mint plates and a big stuffed fred I won at Seaworld in America.
I will leave the next question to Lorie as i am at a blank lol

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

OOPS!!!!!
I did it again!

Ok, Why did you name your dog (s) what you did?

(I told myself when I graduate groom school, i would get a white toy poo, Name her Flamingo, and keep her pink.)

lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 pm

I named my dogs their names for the following reasons.Mali means small, tiny etc in serbian and as he was so small I called  him that. My friend was staying with me at the time when my neighbour handed him over the fence and I asked her what is tiny in serbian and she said Mali for a boy and Mala for a girl. So Mali it was. Hilary well we racked our brains for her name but my niece is a huge Hilary Duff fan and that is how her name came about so Hilary it is. Her official registration papers it is Shady Oaks Hilary.  Do You  Have Any Other Names You Call Your Dog? 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Mingo's "official " name is " Lorieland's Pink Flamingo"
Also known as:
Mingi
Ming-Ding
Mingo-Dingo
Ding-Dong
Ding-a Ling
Ming-a Ling
Big Guy (hubby)
Princess
pee-pee Girl. (only when it's time to pee pee)
and "NO"
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

I named Biscuit before I even saw a photo of him and I thought he was black when we were taking about flying him up and then when I saw him his name just fitted all brindle and white like a biscuit...lol...other names he gets called

Yacket....barks alot...somebody forgot to tell him he is a greyhound and they don't really bark?????
Little man....
Biccy
Biccy Biccy Biccy when I want him to come to me (still learning he is now 8months old)

Question...strangest name for a dog you have heard!
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:30 pm

HAHA, Almost did it again! Question:

Well, can I cheat and ask the same question, what did you name your pets and why?
Want to hear more answers!!
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Sorry Yacket! We posted at the same time! Good morning, wanna chat? I'll log on now!
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Sorry Lorie couldn't stay long this morning had to go and collect the two new foster dogs and bring them home for assessment. I can chat to you tomorrow at about the same time if you like. There names are Bazza and Buddy?????Greyhound trainers had no imagination with there names for there beautiful dogs!!!!!
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 pm

No greyhound trainers dont have any imagination could that be because they have so many dogs pass through their hands they just call them something simple and quick.  Gosh the weirdest dog name I have ever heard well there is a dog I used to train with and her name was Ishbull a Australian Shepherd shocking name. What would be your ideal occupation?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:51 am

FULL TIME dog groomer, then, Henna artist when I get old (er)
I think I groom about 6 Max's. That's a boring name here.
Can we keep the same question?
What's yours?
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:31 pm

My ideal occupation would be anything to do with animals. At the moment I am a mystery shopper ( you report on how you are treated in the retail world. some people are so rude!!)
At least animals are nicer than humans!.
The worst dog name I ever heard was Deefa ( as in D for dog)
and the cats name was ceefa (as in c for cat) lol
Angel got her name because we had a young two year old kelpie who we had since a pup and then one day she turned agressive.. she attacked our old dog (who was at the other end of the yard mind you) and coward when people went near her. We gave her away to a property where working dogs should be!! So the day we gave sooty away we bought Angel. We named her that because the kids were so heart broken about sooty so we needed an angel to heal the emotional wounds. ( we had to give sooty away because we feared she would also turn on the kids and they are worth more to me than anything else in life)
Sooty was never badly treated or hit but she always didnt have any trust in her eyes...
Anyway angel really should have been called devil as she is a real devil most days lol

My question is do u keep your house spotless or does it look like there are real people and pets living in it???
The reason for my question is we always seem to have dog hair bird seed and some toys left around when ever friends drop over and when we go to their place it looks like noones lived in the house... spotless not a thing out of place!!!

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 pm

My house is neat and clean, I am fortunate as I have floorboards and tiles in the areas we use everyday. Only the second bedroom (study) and my bedroom have carpet in them and the dogs are not allowed in these unsupervised. As my living area is all in one kitchen lounge room I keep that particularly neat. As well as the bathroom but you can see that there are pets here due to their new bed on the loungeroom floor and their toys scattered around the house. I try to keep everything odourless here with the windows and french doors opened to let the air through. Mini foxies dont smell as much as german shepherds thank god. I also run the mop over the wet areas every second day with disinfectant and bleach to keep them clean. So I guess it is very neat but not spotless. I do not have the added pressure of other pets, children or a husband/partner there is only me and the two dogs so we can manage very well. What is your favourite take away meal?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 pm

I have discovered Indian food and now I am quite taken with butter chicken.....hhhhmmmm....could be dinner tonight... Smile

My house is always neat and tidy and spotless in the bathrooms and toilets but you can also tell the bird lives inside (always feathers and seed over the floor) and the dogs beds in the lounge and in the study plus there teddies...Greyhounds don't loose to much hair and they are only inside at night for a few hours or if it is stinkin hot I have the air con on in the study and they come in there. They also don't smell so that is great but I also don't ever close the windows....unless we are getting a storm....so the house breaths alot. Hubby makes more mess than the animals....?

Question.....If money was no object what is the one thing you would do for YOURSELF?
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:29 am

If money was no object I would want to loose weight and have a boob job... yep that is it.  What is your favourite pampering treat to yourself?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:17 am

Got a boob job about 13 years ago, holding up well. Smile
My house definately looks lived in. It used to be spotless before Mingo, now there are toys everywhere and the floors are clean but it looks like we live here. I also think my husband makes a good part of the mess...
I like to lay in the hammock in the summer and read a book with Mingo. She is so funny in the hammock trying to walk around.. Sometimes Michael will bring me food and drinks and even brought the tv out one time!

Anyone get to bring their dog (s) to work?
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:28 am

No I don't get to take my dogs to work as I don't work. I will let someone else ask a question and answer yours as well.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

No my dogs dont go to work with me... Angel would just cause caos in a shopping centre lol she would want to be with my all the time. Ebony would also follow me lol.
Q...What perfume deodoriser do you use on your dog to make it smell nice???
I dont use one...oh except for the one that is at petstock dog wash lol my dogs are not smelly dogs usually but I have seen all these dog perfumes around and wondered if anyone uses any lol

Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:50 pm

I don't use dog perfume as my two do not get a real doggy smell. I have used fido's dog perfume on the shepherds and it always made them smell good.  What type of car do you drive? What would be your dream car?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum