dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just introducing myself and my dogs :)

+2
Beth<3
sugclasco
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

just introducing myself and my dogs :) - Page 2 Empty Re: just introducing myself and my dogs :)

Post by sugclasco Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:33 am

i made the dress myself and just bought some wings ,the dog that won best dressed was a pirate he had one leg missing and where he had no leg he had a hook ,and a parrot on his back lol he looked awsome Smile

clarince has a little bit of grey comming through the black on his ear ,if you look close enough you can just make out the blue colour through the black
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

just introducing myself and my dogs :) - Page 2 Empty Re: just introducing myself and my dogs :)

Post by sugclasco Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:40 am

just found a pic of the dog that won Smile

just introducing myself and my dogs :) - Page 2 Picture025
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 am

how do i make my sig show every time without having to tick the box ?
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:04 pm

You need to go to photobucket open an account and upload your signature.  In your profile you will see signature you need to then cut and paste the [IMG] code into that and it will appear all the time then. I would have put it there for you but I will be off shortly to the hospital. Hope this helps.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 am

hmmm i just checked and i have it already done that way,wonder why it isnt working ?
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:19 am

Have you checked the signature box to show it all the time? 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:52 pm

where do i find that ?
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Thanks MF i found it just introducing myself and my dogs :) - Page 2 179574
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2