dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just introducing myself and my dogs :)

+2
Beth<3
sugclasco
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just introducing myself and my dogs :) Empty just introducing myself and my dogs :)

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 am

just introducing myself and my dogs :) 619485
Hi my name is Bella i live in newcastle Australia and own 4 small dogs, first is SUGAR ,she is 12 yrs old and not to sure if she is mini foxie or MF x JRT as her mum was bought as a mini foxie but the lady that owned her mum thought there might be a bit of JRT in there , she loves to play fetch and is my heart dog .
Than there is CLARINCE , 9yrs old he is sugars younger brother so again not to sure MF or MF X JRT , he acts like the biggest old man but is a really well behaved boy.
3rd up is cisco he is a rescue from mudgee he is nearly 2 yrs old Definitely has JRT in him and all i was told about dad was he a little fluffy dog ,he seems to have a few traits of maltese in looks and personality , he is has a little bit of attitude and can be bossy when it comes to toys.
Last but not least is SHILOH she is 11mths old and is a chi x mini foxie x maltese , she is never clean ,i try to remind her she is a girl and should have a little pride in herself but i dont see that happening Laughing .

i would love to own a pure breed MF and a chi ,that wont be for a while though ,im a sucker for white dogs they just seem to have the aaaawwww factor lol!
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

just introducing myself and my dogs :) Empty Re: just introducing myself and my dogs :)

Post by Beth<3 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 am

your dogs seem to have a big AWWWW factor they are to cute hehe.... Shiloh is adorable ...

Nice to see a new face.

hope you enjoy your stay here... everybody is very nice

WELCOME: Cisco, Clarince, Sugar, Shiloh and BELLA ha ha.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

just introducing myself and my dogs :) Empty Re: just introducing myself and my dogs :)

Post by Mali Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:14 am

Welcome to you Cisco, Clarince, Sugar, Shiloh and Bella great to have you here. Your dogs are adorable as an owner of two wonderful Mini foxies you could not have picked a better breed. My two are called Mali and  Hilary. If you need something please don't hesitate to ask we are only too happy to help. I hope your stay here is a long and happy one. Kind regards Louise 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 am

HI Bella! You've got a cute gang! Welcome! sunny

I love white dogs too, cause they are easy to COLOR!!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey lorie I would love to see hilary pretty in pink or purple or something nice considering she is pure white.... wish you were closer. How long does the colour stay there for?Oh Bella love your signature banner of all your dogs did you do it yourself?  I would love something like that for my guys. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 pm

just introducing myself and my dogs :) Pictur14

Thanks every one Smile

i colour my dogs too lol but only their ears and tail...........
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:24 pm

minifoxies wrote:Hey lorie I would love to see hilary pretty in pink or purple or something nice considering she is pure white.... wish you were closer. How long does the colour stay there for?Oh Bella love your signature banner of all your dogs did you do it yourself? I would love something like that for my guys.

i didnt make the sig myself ,but i would be happy to try and make you one Smile im not to bad when it comes to playing with photos
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:04 am

AHHHHh THAT IS SOO CUTE....

hehehe
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 am

sugclasco wrote:
minifoxies wrote:Hey lorie I would love to see hilary pretty in pink or purple or something nice considering she is pure white.... wish you were closer. How long does the colour stay there for?Oh Bella love your signature banner of all your dogs did you do it yourself? I would love something like that for my guys.

i didnt make the sig myself ,but i would be happy to try and make you one Smile im not to bad when it comes to playing with photos
I would love that... let me know where to send some pictures to you.... thanks Louise 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 am

minifoxies wrote:
sugclasco wrote:

I would love that... let me know where to send some pictures to you.... thanks Louise

just sent you an email Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 am

Suglasco, looks like you have used a dye from the very bright color! VERY cute!!!
Mini, you can do this yourself in a few minutes with sidewalk chalk. Get Hilary wet and rub chalkwhere ever you want to. Let dry. Brush.
Pics, please!! Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 am

Ah okay so basically wet her and rub chalk into her. It obviously won't hurt her right? Think I am going to have to do that.... just for fun. Thanks.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 pm

yep i use manic panic ,its what the local dog groomer uses ,it does take a bit of time though so it doesnt get all over the place ,its also a good idea to have 2 people one to apply the dye and the other to put on the cling wrap Smile but we have also worked out to put some tape in between and under the ears so if they shake their head it doesnt go every where, i only do it when we have a doggie day out comming up ,we get around 3 a year in this area , there is one comming up this weekend Smile for a local rescue group.
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm

It won't hurt!! Mingo acts like she's gettting a massage!!

Suglasco , made Mingo into a "Litle Lamb" last Sept. with Manic Panic! You're right, very messy!!

just introducing myself and my dogs :) Hershe13
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:31 pm

just introducing myself and my dogs :) Hershe14
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm

How cool is that!! I think I am going to have to try this with hilary just for fun. Thanks.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Think I might have a go at that with Yacket...hmmmm will post pictures of a multi coloured greyhound if I can get it to work, but have to wait until the Spectular Petacular is over.......I don't think he will fit in with our theme being pink..lol Very Happy
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi nice to meet you and all of your lovely dogs. Welcome Cisco, Clarince, Sugar, Shiloh and Bella. We love other people to chat about ....nothing... lol anything doggy is great. We all just blabber on its fun.. often we get off subject but someone brings the subject back in line again.
Enjoy and put up heaps of pics!!!
We needed another colourful pooch hehe
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 pm

yep so messy but worth it , it would be so much easier doing the whole dog lol , how long does the chalk last ?
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:20 am

sharreem im in the right place than ...lol i will fit in well Very Happy

some pics from million paws walk for some reason the boys colour never turns out as good as the girls although i used paint box this time and the girls were lighter in colour aswell.
shiloh was still with mum at this time so missed out ,the other 2 dogs in the first pic is tess and the big white fella is bullet .
just introducing myself and my dogs :) Picture031-2-1

they didnt win best dressed but they won a bag full of doggie treats Smile
just introducing myself and my dogs :) Picture022-2
just introducing myself and my dogs :) Picture024-3-1

Last edited by sugclasco on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:23 am

Just gorgeous I would love to see Hilary dressed up like that. So sweet.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Chalk fades slowly (or a few washings) and does not rub off on things normally..
I LOVE that pink winged outfit!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeah the pink winged outfit is gorgeous. I will try the chalk once I am out of hospital again... won't do it until then. Thanks Lorie
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:20 pm

OH NO!!!!! LOL Look out Mingo!!!!! Your mums found a new outfit for you LOLOLOL.

Great pics... best dressed must have been really good for you to miss out!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 am

HAHAHA!
I just noticed the one black, one blue ear, thats's adorable!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next