dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two ol' dogs

3 posters

Go down

two ol' dogs Empty two ol' dogs

Post by fatrats Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:28 am

hello all, I love you

I have three pet rats about 6 months old and now my partner and I have just moved into our house we can finally get two dogs! I have been waiting since I was a teenager (I am now in my mid thirties) to get my own place so that a can responsibly keep a couple of dogs.

We do both work full time which is why I can't look after puppies or young dogs who need more attention, however the dogs I am looking for WILL get twice daily walks and all the love they can take. I'd prefer medium size dogs, as small dogs will more likely chase the rats and my partner has not had dogs before so is a little nervous about big dogs.

If anyone knows of two dogs who have been together (who can keep each other company during the day) and are looking for new homes, preferable over the age of 5 years, in the Perth or nearby WA area please let me know. We have guests staying with us so are waiting until mid-November before adopting our new companions however are looking now in case we can meet and make sure we will all get on at the appropriate time.

Let me know if you know of any appropriate doggies looking for their forever home!! afro
fatrats
fatrats

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

two ol' dogs Empty Re: two ol' dogs

Post by Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:44 am

GOOD LUCK IN FIND YOUR 2 NEW FUR FRIENDS Smile
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED POUNDS OR RESCUE GROUPS?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:52 am

Get intouch with the rescue section of dogzonline and tell them what you are looking for.... DOGZONLINE RESCUE SECTION there are many many dogs on death row just searching for a loving home. Good luck and let us know the outcome please.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down