dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva

+2
Beth<3
Mali
6 posters

Go down

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva Empty The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva

Post by Mali Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:49 pm

As promised here are some photos of the new miniature pony that came home a couple of days ago introducing Diva... the lawnmower.

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva P8271640

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva P8271645

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva P8271646

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva P8271648

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva P8271652

These were taken whilst sitting at my back door or front door.... she is out in the backyard or my frontyard.... that is where she is currently mowing the lawn.

Below are some photos of Sanjay

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva 1251857136-1

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva 1251857136

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva 1251857134

Sanjay is my friend Libby's son and the absolute light of my life I play with and see him everyday he brightens my days up he is very near and dear to me. I love him to bits and have to have my daily sanjay fix so to speak.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva Empty Re: The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva

Post by Beth<3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 am

Awwwww..... they are GREAT pics that is one FATTTT pony hehehe...

I must say how could that little sweeties happy face not make your day Sanjay is ADORABLE
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva Empty Re: The New Mini On The Block Introducing Diva

Post by Mali Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 am

That one FATTTT pony is pregnant and due in three and half weeks... hence her big belly!! Can't wait to see the foal photo overload then!! She is such a sweet thing.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 am

how tall is she mini??? she looks taller than I thought she would be. Looks more like shetland size. might be because she is in foal.
She is a sweety anyway.
sanjay is a cutie also. he looks like he would be a bit of a character
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Wow...hehehe...exerlnt
That's kool, the pony look's huge, or is Wink
An babies have that effect, cutie eh ... Cool
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Sharreem she is a registered mini pony Lori has all her paperwork and the stallion is a registered mini as the foal will be she was bigger than the others there but I assure you she is a pure mini. Oldboi she is pregnant and due in three weeks.. the foal will be so cute. I love having her out my front yard its wonderful to have all the horses here.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 am

cool I wish I still had my foal halters here I would send them too you. I had foal rugs and halters but donated them to RDA
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 am

Thanks but such a worthy charity anyway!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:26 am

yes it is My old girl malibu who would now be 25 years young lives at one and teaches disabled kids to ride. She gives so many kids smiles she was such a lovely beginners galloway
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 am

Sanjay! Love that name!! He's very cute! Little horse is adorable too! I can't wait to see baby horses, are you keeping them? Do you know haw many there will be, do horses only have one at a time?
(I don't know much about horses...)
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Horses do have one foal at a time but are capable of having twins the foal will stay and Precious the other mare is due to have a foal on my birthday the 22 nd of November that foal will be definetly staying here. When the foal is born you will all know about it and there will be lots of photos!!

Malibu sounds delightful what a wonderful horse the Riding For The Disabled is such a great thing and brings so much joy to the participants and their families. Very special indeed.

Lorie, Sanjay is the most wonderful little boy he is very very special!! I have grown to love him dearly and we have a great bond. I have been so blessed living here I just love it to bits.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Now that is quite a lawnmower Very Happy ..what a sweetie

and Sanjay well what can I say he is soooooooooo gorgeous.. give him an extra cuddle form me and the Herbster
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum