dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

+6
sharreem
oldboi
herbiedog
Beth<3
Admin
Mali
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

Post by herbiedog Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm

It's been very warm here overcast again but very very humid...
It's gonna be a lovely weekend.......wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

Post by Mali Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Dont you just hate the humidity it drive you nuts!! We are expecting a top of 12 today and rain and showers for the next four days... Oh what fun. below are the weather details for now. -1.0 C overnight tonight going to be a coldie!! BRRRR

temperature
4.0°C

dew point
1.0°C

relative humidity
81%

feels like
0.5°C

wind

NNE 14km/h

wind gusts
19km/h
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussie Floyd Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 am

It has been mild weather today 22c in my part of Sydney region.... its been predicted 28c for sunday.....yippieeeeeee bring on summer 40c cant wait sunny flower

Aussie Floyd

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:52 pm

beautiful days here shorts tshirt and thongs weather... just love it
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Us to a little crisp this morning but will be lovely and warm just about swimming weather. Can't wait for summer!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Sorry to say you can have your summer... nope not for me hate the heat like it between 20 - 25 degrees celcius 22 is perfect. Today it's going to be sunny and lovely around 17 degrees celcius spring is coming thank god!! The fruit trees are blossoming!! So our weather conditions are below...

temperature
8.4°C

dew point
5.2°C

relative humidity
80%

feels like
4.4°C

wind

NNE 31km/h

wind gusts
39km/h

pressure
1014.9hPa

fire danger
2.2 Low

rainfall since 9am/last hr
0.8mm / 0.6mm
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:32 pm

It's been really lovely here the last few days

Really warm and sunny ....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Well today it's mild but grey overcast and raining again!! We need the rain but a bit of sunshine would be good. The blossom on the plum tree is all out now and I will take a photo to show you all before it disappears it makes my day sitting here seeing that. It means spring is on it's way.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Oh don't depress me our Summer only has a few weeks to run and then it will be Autumn (I do love the colours of Autumn) but then it will be cold again brrrrrrrrrr
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Lucky you havin that great weather, it's wet an cold here. Can't wait till it get's warmer. Wink
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Yes your winters do last forever dont they.... The weather here today is sunny thank god no clouds got a ton of rain yesterday it is nice to see the sunshine. We had 5 milimetres of rain yesterday.

temperature
7.9°C

dew point
3.2°C

relative humidity
72%

feels like
4.3°C

wind

W 24km/h

wind gusts
33km/h
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Our weather has got a slightly bit higher than that below are the details.

temperature
31.1°C

dew point
8.8°C

relative humidity
25%

feels like
29.4°C

wind

SW 12km/h

wind gusts
20km/h

pressure
1019.9hPa

fire danger
20.2 High

0.0mm / 0.0mm

The wind has changed direction it will cool off a bit now thank god
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 am

We are having a little Indian Summer here, in the 60"s
We went for a walk on the dog park trails yesterday and going own the hill we were all careful, even the dogs! They seem to know the leaves are fun but esy to slide on. This is Natalies first fall, and soon, her first winter. I should be bringing my camera everywhere to record her reactions!!

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 2 Snow_d10

Me and Mingo playing in the snow.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Brrr, way too cold there.
It's just comin into the warmer weather here What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 2 749340
Mid 30's an overcast, but heap's better than snow. Makin me cold just lookin ... What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 2 Lol
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Not making me cold just looking I am just thinking how cool I would be!! The funny thing is that we did not have much spring more like winter and then BAM summer is here. 32 degrees celcius here again today.... cant wait for the weekend when it is going to cool off!!

Currently it is 21 and very nice.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 pm

8°C | °F
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 87%

this has been our weather today
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 am

Another beautiful day here today and I have it OFF! Veterens"Day!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Liz that sounds bloody perfect for me after all this heat. Ah veterans day we call it remberence day. Our public holiday for veterans is Anzac Day (Australian New Zealand Army Corp) which is the 25th of April. Enjoy your day off!!

The weather here is as follows Maxium 30 - 33 Degrees celcius

temperature
13.2°C

dew point
8.5°C

relative humidity
73%

feels like
13.2°C

wind

Calm

wind gusts
0km/h

pressure
1020.0hPa

fire danger
1.6 Low

0.0mm /
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Well we had all season's the past few day's.
It's hot then cloudy an cool, an today or over nite it's bin rainin, so the humidity is gunna stik around a bit longer. What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 2 Icon_mad
No wonder ever-1 get sik an stuff.
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm

after almost a full week on non stop heavy rain it is now very sunny and dry again!
serous i thought we were gonna get flooded!
a few weeks ago we had really heavy hail!! that was scary!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 pm

We are in need of the rain now... before everything really dries up in the heat send it our way please!! Oldboi humidity sucks... hopefully is will disappear soon.

Very warm here now

temperature
27.9°C

dew point
8.7°C

relative humidity
30%

feels like
27.0°C and falling thank god!!

wind

SW 24km/h

wind gusts
33km/h
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 am

So, do all of you have rain tanks and are they full?
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 pm

The weather here in Cranbrook UK

14°C | °F
Current: Rain Showers
Wind: S at 18 mph
Humidity: 82%
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm

We have rain tanks and one is just about full we had great rain but it seems to have dried up would love more. We have to be so water savvy here it is not funny. We very rarely do laundry at home we usually go into town for that it costs a small fortune. But now that the weather is warmer atleast we can now dry it on the line. We do not do any watering of any sort on any of the gardens and we do not let taps run. No town water here and we would still be doing the same even if there was. We are in Stage 4 Water restrictions. Weather today is going to be.

31 degrees celcius but currently it is 11.8 degrees celcius I am glad we cool down overnight gives me a chance to open the house up and cool it off for the hot day ahead.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:13 am

Rain tanks are catching on here, I want one so bad for the groom shop. Fresh rain water for doggie baths!! I bet I could even PROMOTE that!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next