dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

+6
sharreem
oldboi
herbiedog
Beth<3
Admin
Mali
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

Post by lorie Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 am

Ok, you win.... I think!! This bill is for 1 month!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

Post by Mali Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 pm

That is still alot for a month but I would rather be cool than hot.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 am

Me Too! The dogs don't dry in high humidity so I reallydon't have a choice in the shop, and I hate having everything in the house hot and clammy..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 am

There is nothing worse than trying to sleep in the heat either I hate it... it is the pits rather have the electricity bill and sleep well.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 am

Low humidity today, thank God for the break. The school is not have air and it's hard to haul around furniture in this weather!

BTW, sorry I have been so "terse" lately, I get to school early to get online but this is the only time I have at the Moments
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 am

No your okay you have not sounded terse to me. I had the groomer out today for George and what a transformation. She did a great job as usual did not get the before shots but got one after shot.

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Sam_8010

He looked great and still looks great. I have bought a furminator for his fur today off ebay for 7.65 Australian and it was the same as she had. Would you believe that the local pet store had them for $99 wow big difference. She will be back in about six weeks to do George again. It makes such a big difference. George whined all the way through it and took a couple of snaps at her with the hair dryer too close to his head if I had of seen him do that he would have copped it. However I watched her bathe him and groom him and I was very happy with the way she treated him. It cost me $45 and well worth it to have him looking this good.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 am

I have NO idea what Ya'll ahve ben chatting about but Lou what a nice groom George has had done!!

I admitte i HATE deshedding dogs but the difference is always AMAZING!!!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 am

Goerge looks great and every GSD I have ever groomed whines!! It's so funny, I just sing along with them. (Or, maybe that's WHY they're whining)
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 am

Perhaps it is your singing. He does look amazing she has got a regular job out of it the foxies I can do myself but I find George more of a challenge though I thought I might get her to colour Hilary.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 am

Oh Yay! That will be so fun!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Well I have all that chalk you sent I may as well use it...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh he does lookkkkk soooo handsome ..

I got a furninator on e-bay too and at a really reduced price ... just had to send away for a couple of new dog name tags as well as the Herbster has lost his again so will be prepared this time and have an extra one
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 pm

He still looks like a million bucks as well. I am so happy with the job she did. Always handy to have extra name tags on hand they loose them all the time.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 am

Do you guys keep your collers on when you are just in the house? I don't because poodle hair can get very knotty from them and if they were ever to have a play scuffle and a tooth got caught somewhere well you know... So, obviously, they get very excite dwhen the colloers come out...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 am

George always has his collar on at all times. Mali currently has his on but not all the time and Hilary would have hers on but I have to find it in my room somewhere.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 pm

No we take Herbies off as soon as he gets in from a walk we just put it on when we are out of the house
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Fair enough due to the area we live in and the openess I choose to leave George's collar on that way it has his registration and identification tags on it. If he does not have his rego tags on we cop a fine and I don't need that below are a couple of new photos of the big idiot.

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 SAM_8054

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 SAM_8056

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 SAM_8073

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 SAM_8074

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 SAM_8057

That's it.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

oh and here is the next weeks weather all wrapped up for you we had minus 2 last night

TueJul 27 WedJul 28 ThuJul 29 FriJul 30 SatJul 31 SunAug 1 MonAug 2 Maximum Minimum
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Mostly_sunny
Mostly sunny
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Frost_then_sunny
Frost then sunny
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Rain
Rain
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Possible_shower
Possible shower
Possible shower
Possible shower
Possible shower
12°C 12°C 10°C 11°C 11°C 8°C 8°C
0°C 1°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 5°C 3°C
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 am

Hi is a handsome boy!!

Two days with low humidity, now we are back to it today. Yay, had to put the air on again...but this summer is flying by...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

Yes it sure is and we are getting closer to it. I dread it every year. But a bit warmer would be nice.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Still quite warm here ..had rain yesterday which was very welcoming
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Bloody freezing here... dull cold wet and horrible however I prefer it to the heat I hate the heat. As you all know but a little bit warmer would be nice.

SunAug 8 MonAug 9 TueAug 10 WedAug 11 ThuAug 12 FriAug 13 SatAug 14 Maximum Minimum
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Mostly_sunny
Mostly sunny
Rain
Rain
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Windy_with_rain
Windy with rain
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Windy_with_rain
Windy with rain
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Clearing_shower
Clearing shower
What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 9 Cloudy
Cloudy
11°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 12°C
3°C 4°C 2°C 5°C 5°C 4°C 2°C
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeRain Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:11 am

Sunny and warm. The perfect situation to turn off the heat in the school.
Trouble is, you can never make everyone happy.

"I'm cold!"
"It;s too hot in my room!"
It's warmer outside than inside!" (One time I told a teacher, "Go outside, then")

LeeRain

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9