dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

+6
sharreem
oldboi
herbiedog
Beth<3
Admin
Mali
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

Post by Mali Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 am

Would be nice to just pop in wouldn't it...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's The Weather Like At Your Place?

Post by herbiedog Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:16 am

It would What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Icon_biggrin .... you would have to buy some nice fur bootys today
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:07 am

yes louise buy some ugg boots to take... my friend who came here from the UK bought some and found out how cheap they were here compared to there and she now lives in them
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 am

Nah pass on the ugg boots no good for my feet... but they are lovely and warm I am sure I personally would cook in them.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am

I wish I had some of those, I am sooo cold, can't seem to get warm today What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Icon_cry
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Come here it is currently around 27 degrees celcius... and rising but it is still very nice.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:28 am

I wish. It's snowing again. What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 74843
Just when I get things under control
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 am

Well you dont want to be around here the next few days extreme weather conditions... see below... to dive into cold snow would be awesome!!

Saturday
Jan 9 Sunny 17°C 34°C 5% < 1mm
Sunday
Jan 10 Mostly sunny 13°C 35°C 5% < 1mm
Monday
Jan 11 Windy 15°C 39°C 50% 1-5mm
Tuesday
Jan 12 Windy with showers 20°C 27°C 80% 1-5mm
Wednesday
Jan 13 Possible shower 11°C 20°C 50% < 1mm
Thursday
Jan 14 Sunny 8°C 22°C 5% < 1mm

Come monday night we will all want a breather cooler week next week thank dog for that.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 am

Where my mum is it is going to hit the 40's that is way too hot the funny thing is she is expecting her airconditioner to be installed just after the heat... how ironic is that.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 am

Well here goes this is our weather at the moment and for the next few days..

Current conditions as of 10:20 AM GMT 10th Jan 2010
Showers in the Vicinity

Feels Like:1 °CBarometer:1,015.92 mb and steadyHumidity:93 %Visibility:9.99 kmDewpoint:0 °CWind:NNE 19.31 km/hSunrise:8:00 AMSunset:4:09 PM

High: 2° Low: 0°

Today Sun
day 10th Jan
Rain/Snow Showers
High: 1° Low: -1°

Tomorrow Monday 11th JanWhat's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Spacer
Rain/Snow

Tuesday 12th JanWhat's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Spacer
Cloudy

Wednesday 13th JanWhat's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Spacer
Partly Cloudy
High: 2° Low: -1°

Thursday 14th JanWhat's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Spacer
Mostly Cloudy
High: 2° Low: -1°
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 am

Read it and weep.... not going to enjoy tomorrow at all... Then a couple of warmish days and then some cool days... putrid stuff tomorrow plenty of cold showers on order tomorrow. Might even have to drag the portable AC out tomorrow.

Sunday
Jan 10 Sunny 13°C 35°C 5% < 1mm
Monday
Jan 11 Windy 19°C 40°C 70% < 1mm
Tuesday
Jan 12 Showers 23°C 30°C 90% 5-10mm
Wednesday
Jan 13 Clearing shower 11°C 22°C 5% < 1mm
Thursday
Jan 14 Mostly sunny 8°C 23°C 5% < 1mm
Friday
Jan 15 Sunny 9°C 28°C 40% < 1mm
Saturday
Jan 16 Mostly sunny 13°C 26°C 40% < 1mm
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 am

Currently at almost eleven pm it is still 24.5 degrees outside.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Thats right you go ahead a suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way it is going to be that hot here is having the heating on full!!!
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:03 pm

And you DO NOT want to do that either.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Liz I was just reading your sunrise and sunset times lol
heres ours and we dont have daylight savings
Caloundra Sunrise / Sunset Times:

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Help-popup What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Top-left-cnr

What's The Weather Like At Your Place? - Page 5 Top-right-cnr

Instructions
Jan 12

First Light
4:39am

Sunrise
5:05am

Sunset
6:46pm
Last Light
7:11pm

• Wed
    Jan 13

First Light
    4:40am

Sunrise
    5:06am

Sunset
    Last Light
  • Thu
    Jan 14

First Light
    4:41am

Sunrise
    5:07am

Sunset
    Last Light
  • Fri
    Jan 15

First Light
    4:42am

Sunrise
    5:07am

Sunset
    Last Light
  • Sat
    Jan 16

First Light
    4:43am

Sunrise
    5:08am

Sunset
    6:45pm
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Still very warm in the house now it is vile stuff we got to 40 yesterday and around 30 plus before the cool change this is our fifth day and I am SO OVER IT. Last night to sleep I had a wet towel over me and the fan going. No aircondtioning here.... we all suffered yesterday. Come on cool change get your backside here we need some relief once and for all.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Hope that relief comes soon Louise..

That is some difference Sharreem ... it will be a lot different soon (I hope) we are still in our winter so are suffering from long dark days..roll on March when we alter our clocks ... (back an hour) so sunrise will be a lot earlier..

The way I remember which way our clocks go is Spring forward...fall back....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

our winter time is sunrise around 6ish and sunset around 5.45ish so our days are still longer than your winter days. I dont know how you can stand it getting dark so early in the evening.. would drive me bananas kids wouldnt be able to play outside and would be anoying me haha
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 pm

The first light here at the moment is around 5.45 am with the sun coming up just after six am the last light is around 9.20 pm so very long days in winter it is probably around 7.30 am for light and then darkness hits just after five pm. Mkes it long nights but better than long hot days I reckon.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 pm

It is slowly cooling down now... thank god cool breeze coming need to come more but nothing like yesterday at this time it was scorching.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 am

Just wanted to let you all know the cool change is here thank god!! It now 18 degrees celcius and dropping thank dog for that.... the next week is going to be pretty good weather wise. So pleased that it is as I have plans for the weekend and this way I can do them in comfort.

Ballarat 7-day Weather Forecast
detailed 7-day forecast » Weather Minimum Maximum Chance of Rain Rain Amount
Tuesday
Jan 12 Windy with showers 23°C 32°C 90% 5-10mm
Wednesday
Jan 13 Clearing shower 11°C 22°C 10% < 1mm
Thursday
Jan 14 Mostly sunny 8°C 23°C 5% < 1mm
Friday
Jan 15 Increasing sunshine 9°C 29°C 5% < 1mm
Saturday
Jan 16 Mostly sunny 13°C 24°C 40% < 1mm
Sunday
Jan 17 Possible shower 10°C 20°C 80% 1-5mm
Monday
Jan 18 Possible shower 9°C 23°C 80% 5-10mmBallarat 7-day Weather Forecast
detailed 7-day forecast » Weather Minimum Maximum Chance of Rain Rain Amount
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 am

Glad it's getting better Lou, I am a real bitch when it is so hot like yhat, well, I don't think it ever gets THAT hot here.. Being cold sucks too But I thnk you have it worse.
Worse thing about sshort days is, I ccan't get out with the girls like they need.
And, the price of heating fuel went sky high recently, and still climbing!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:50 am

Everything is expensive... too damn expensive and they have you by the short and curlies you have to have heat do you heat yours by gas or oil Lorie? My heating is electric and that is expensive.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 pm

how much is your electricity bill???
our last one was $450 and the one before that was $490 and thats every quarter..... its sending me broke!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 pm

This one was $700 the last was $900 so yeah very expensive that is the landlords responsibility not mine I pay $20 per fortnight to cover my rent will up that to $30 a fortnight with the heating. Water is included in my rent payment including carting due to the fact we are on tank water.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next