dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig

3 posters

Go down

we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig Empty we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig

Post by sharreem Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 pm

ok so some friends have just offered this little bunny which they got in NSW in Feb so she is still young. I have looked up to get a permit but you cant have one unless you a registered as a zoo or a magician!!!! Its a $30000 fine in qld to have one so we have declined the offer. If anyone lives south of the border and wants this little black girl let me know I will pass on your details as its not worth the risk for me to take her.
They dont want her because she needs company. they work ect and she just wants to come inside for a cuddle. she is litter box trained
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig Empty Re: we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig

Post by Mali Wed May 13, 2009 3:47 am

That's right it's illegal to have rabbits in queensland. Personally I have to tell you they are not my favourite pet. I hope she gets a good home though.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig Empty Re: we have just been offered a long eared guinea pig

Post by sugclasco Sun May 17, 2009 4:28 am

awwww i love bunnies ,i would take her in a heart beat if she were closer .
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun May 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Yes I think they are taking her back down next week... I nearly took her but its not worth the risk
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down