dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

Post by Jess Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi

I'm looking for one or two female friends for my adorable guinea pig at home, if anyone can help out that would be great. Preferably looking for one free to a good home. If you know of someone or are someone who could help me just reply.

Thanks Jess

Jess

Back to top Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Re: Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

Post by Beth<3 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Where do you live i know a cavy rescue http://www.australiancavysanctuary.com/index2new.html

please if you can adopt.... they are over run with over 170 cavies and they have some lovely cavies for adoption....

if you dont live in Brissy and some where else in Oz still try as they will adopt interstate..
EmZ!*
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Re: Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

Post by Admin Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:29 pm

plz become a member so we can get to no you better! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Yes you should join it is realy a lovely place and new members are always welcome Very Happy
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Hi

Post by Jess299 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Hey thanks for replying! I just signed up then!! This sounds like a wonderful forum so why not? I go on the Australian cavy sanctuary regularly and i have live in melboune Victoria, They do have one in geelong, but it's a bit to far from me, i know they can deliver, but does it cost more? Also i have looked at the gui9nea pigs available to adopt on their website and most of them are males and I need 1 or 2 females. Howver I'm alwaqys keeping my eye out just in case! Very Happy

Jess299

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:28 pm

yeh i does but i think it is worth it have you tried http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/

it is pretty good for local stuff.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:35 pm

try petlink...theres always guinea pigs on there!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess299 Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Yeah I've try both those pretty much everyday to try and find something, but there's only occasiuonally on gumtree and the ones on petlink are most of the time interstate, but thanks guys for your help. Hey what pets do you guys have?

Jess299

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm

a rottweiler and staffy here Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm

He He take a look in the photo section of the fourm and all of my pets are there................. I have a lot Razz
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:39 am

I have 5 guinea pigs (well my kids do I just make sure they are fed!) I also have Louie the cockateil and Angel the yellow lab and Ebony the black lab cross.
I will have to post some more photos of my menagerie too sometime
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:43 am

If your wanting me to go and take a look for you in geelong and perhaps deliver them half way I would be more than happy to do that... hope this helps and geelong is not really that far from melbourne at all.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 am

i luv it when people help out others even tho they dont no them! i think its great!! Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? 148225
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess299 Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:21 am

Thanks that's something to think about. I have three cats, three birds, one mouse, one guinea pig and heaps of fish! Thank you very much minifoxies for your offer, I'll have to still think it over. Do you know if the guinea pigs displayed on the websites are the only ones they have?

Jess299

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 am

I do not even know where the websites are if you can put the link up I can get in touch for you go and take a look and get some photos that is not a problem at all... thanks.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down