dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for today

+5
Admin
Beth<3
lorie
Yacket's Mum
Mali
9 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Plans for today - Page 14 Empty Re: Plans for today

Post by Mali Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 pm

No I dont think so to be honest I have been reading on my longcoat german shepherd forum about the weather it has been pouring and windy. Lovely and sunny here today sorry Liz not real warm but still very nice going to get to 22 degrees so that is nice... perfect really. I don't have any plans today just another day at home might go with Libby to look at a house but that will just about be it oh and I need to start to get ready for behr to come home.
2 days and counting!!

Today I contacted the transport company he will arrive thursday in the afternoon. They will call me an hour before he gets here.... YAHOO cannot wait.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 am

Today I
m going to order some dog food and a collar!! Plans for today - Page 14 Lol

Also, this catolog has a good deal on bully Sticks and the girls LOVE them.

OK gross out time:
When Mingo was little she was incredibly fussy, someone told me to lick the end of the rawhide chewy so my scent would be on it. It worked and I've always done that.
So, when we got Nat, I swiched to bully sticks and did the same thing. Well, I was reading on another forum that BULLY STICKS are BEEF PIZZLE

STEER PENISIS EEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWWWW!!!
I stopped licking them....
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Aww Lorie you are just priceless........ Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_razz
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Ah you started it may as well keep doing it... your a classic for sure. Let's see if she will continue to eat it. Okay guys it is now 24 hours or so before the boy gets here. He will start his journey today and arrive lunchtime tomorrow. Everything is set for him to come. I have asked Sharon who I am getting him off when he was desexed and he has been done since he was six months so that is good. I will get all his details tomorrow in his wallet. He has been groomed and bathed and said he looks a million bucks. He is down off the site as for sale.... he is mine all mine!! 24 hours is going to go by so slow but that is okay I was half tempted to go to mums today and see her but I will just have to wait.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 am

Are they coming right to your house?
Go to sleep. time goes by faster... Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:01 am

Lorie I had a Nanna nap today and not far off going to bed now. Sharon rang me he got on the transport okay I have to go and pick him up in Ballarat near a pet supply store it is not that far from me. The time is going quickly now and by the time I get up tomorrow clean my car out and do my few bits n pieces before picking him up the day will be gone. I want to do my grocery shopping prior to picking him up that way when he gets home I do not have to do anything else. As you all know I am so excited.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:12 am

yer excited???? I don't think anyone has noticed...

Plans for today - Page 14 9102

Plans for today - Page 14 466382

Plans for today - Page 14 742483

Plans for today - Page 14 145940

Plans for today - Page 14 59685

Plans for today - Page 14 782670

Plans for today - Page 14 637382

Plans for today - Page 14 289168

Plans for today - Page 14 991285

Plans for today - Page 14 265178
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Nope not noticed at all.....

Did someone mentioned that Louise is getting a new pup...... Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_surprised
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Transport drop off will be at the top of my road now which is great going to go and get myself ready to do some grocery shopping and then get home before lunchtime. Just spoken to Dorothy time is going by so slowly but quickly at the same time. I am so excited!! As you already know and the rain has stopped!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:42 am

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We were gonna go to the road race, but I am sooooo sore from big time festivities at school , loads of trash to haul out from the second grade feast, 5 dogs Tues. nite, 4 last night and dying Mingo then, I had ne time to color Nat and she was gonna be the star there, I'm sure, but I woke up and wold have to be out of the house in thime to get inside the roadblocks around the race, and nat wasn't done.
SO, with a BIG SIGH OF RELIEF, I SAID SCREW IT!!!!!!

So, don't think of me as a lush but, Instead of coffee I 'm having Cold Duck, I made my stuffing and stuffed the turkey, and put it in. No shower yet, just hanging out here, and having a nice relaxing day. I'm gonna drink Cold Duck all day TOO!
Not too rainy and it's warmish so a walk later, and hope against hope, The Miracle On 34 th Street will be on...
I'm gonna have a good day!
Oh, I am thankful for my friends here!!!

But, I am not thankful for my hubby peeling and chopping the turnip yesterday cause he didn't do it. Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_evil
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm sorry that I am late but Happy Thanksgiving to our USA members..

More rain and wind here... god will ever be dry again Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_eek

Didn't go out at all today .. JJ takes Herbie our twice a day without fail he really is a spoilt pooch... but I did clean the cooker can't remember the last time I did it and it is gleaming Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_sunny

Yesterday went over to mums as it was her 80th birthday wasn't very happy with her as she wouldn't go to the day centre that's the 4th time in a row and tried to make her understand that if she really doesn't want to go she must say and I can let somenone else have her place she got really cross with me and told me to 'clear off' my aunt and uncle were with me and backed me up ... I know she gets moody and it's all part of that awful illness but it hurts...

JJ went and got the camper from the farm where we keep it for the winter and hopefully if it stops raining long enough I am going to give it a good clean out and we can go and have a picnic probably in the rain.. Plans for today - Page 14 Lol

My son's new girlfriend is really keen on a camping trip to celebrate the new year..will be very chilly but we are up for it too
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm

My plans for today is staying at home most of the day I do have to go out later to the doctor but that is it. That is just for a quick jab for the swine flu. I want to spend as much time as I can with the dogs today just settling in etc. They have had breakfast etc I want to run the mop over the kitchen floor today it is filthy. Might have to do that a bit more often now... Sorry about your mum Liz I hope things do improve though it is not going to be easy we are here for you as you know. Eighty is such a grand age. Take care of yourself and chin up. The picnic sounds just like what you need and a camping trip at New Year's sounds great fun. In a couple of weeks I am going to head down to Geelong for the night and see my friend Dianne. Will be taking the dogs with me of course. It has been forever since I have seen her and I have to pull my finger out and go. Just being lazy. Sunny day here today cool and the humidity is not as bad though it is still there.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 am

Sorry about your Mum Liz, glad to hear you have some back up.
Dp you think she needs to be in a long term facility? My friends Mom is in a very nice one, I saw the menu, boy, I've love to eat that well every day..It really saved her marriage and sanity..
I know that's drastic, you really have to wrap your head around it...Good Luck..

We didin't get to camp at all this year, i'm jealous Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_razz

Lucky you can get the vaccine Louise, nowhere to be had here!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Well i cancelled the vaccine will go to the next clinic for them as the nurse turned up just as I was going bugger it. Anyhow they will have one next week sometime. I was told by the doctor to go and have it. I can camp when ever I want we have a camping ground up the back where you can pitch a tent light a fire and basically enjoy the country. We often go up there for BBQ'S etc. Now it is fire season I think you need a permit to light a fire. I have to go into town today and get some money for obedience school in the morning and then go and buy the big boy a couple of chew and pull toys as he is using the little dogs for this now. He just wants to play all the time. Mali and him are having rough boy games now.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 am

I have a day off!!!! Well, sort of, just one 5 lb. black pom. Dad is about 400 lbs.. Some owners DO NOT look like their dogs!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:01 pm

No we dont thank god I would like bitzer maloney all skinny and boney if I took after Hilary!! Have a good day off Lorie!! We are having a lazy day at home today well I want to do a little bit of cleaning etc. Clean out a few draws and my desk they are disgusting filled with old paperwork etc.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 pm

I've had a nice quiet day today .. first thing got a call from mums carer to say mum had lost her lifeline necklace but phoned my aunt and she said that she would go over and look for it..... found it in the back of the bathroom cabinet... Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_eek

I have a actually got my bum into gear and made a christmas cake and written all of mums christmas cards and mine too now I've got to get round to posting them off... Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_surprised

Tomorrow hopefully will be another quiet day Plans for today - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Yesterday we went for a walk around Lake Wendouree see below for a walk with the dogs it was around 23 degrees yesterday and just too nice to stay at home. So off we went. We had a lovely time all four of us. Today we are staying home I would like to just get the washing dry and write out some christmas cards... yep my turn this time liz. Then that is it for the day. We have a new girl moving in today she should be here late this afternoon so that will be nice. Hope she likes it here it is not to everyone's taste living in the bush.

Plans for today - Page 14 1260140363
Boat Sheds this is when Lake Wendouree had water due to the drought it completely dried up this has NEVER happened in all recorded history.

Plans for today - Page 14 1260140362
Overhead View

Plans for today - Page 14 1260140363-1
What it looks like now we have water but there is still alot more to go.

Plans for today - Page 14 1260140364
Walking across the lake before they started putting recycled water into the lake. Last year it was on fire someone lit it in the grasses growing on the bottom.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Wow now that looks quite a place..

Do you have trouble with bush fires?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Living 900 metres from a state forrest (natural bush) yes we have bushfires and the danger is very real here. We try not to think about it but after last years bushfire disaster you have to have some sort of plan. Mine is just pack the car of what I need the dogs and stuff and gone. But you have to do that early or you will get caught like so many did in cars last summer. So bushfires are a real worry here for sure but with some luck we will remain bushfire free here again this year.

Just had my nurse here Andrew who I really like a great dog trainer that I pick his brains about and he is thinking of starting up a dog training in his home town it's about half an hour away from me I would be very interested if not too expensive. He is also a very good nurse and one you can have a good giggle with.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14