dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for today

+5
Admin
Beth<3
lorie
Yacket's Mum
Mali
9 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Plans for today Empty Plans for today

Post by Mali Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Well I won't be on much of the day as I am heading down Geelong way today to spend some quality time with my mum. We are going out for lunch, then some nice coffee. It has been ages since we have spent the day together. The two brats are coming that is for sure. I am about to leave shortly. I am also going to have my haircut, catch up with an old friend and that is the day done. Tomorrow I am off to have lunch with another dear friend Pauline so a busy couple of days for me. What are you all up to today?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Plans for today Empty Re: Plans for today

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Wow have a wonderful day. I love packed days they keep you out of trouble...heheheh.

My day. Change the sheets on our bed then change all the dogs mattress covers dig out there sheepskins for them (getting cold now) do a few more loads of washing and hang out. Hydrobath the dogs (we are going to the dogamainia thing over the weekend as a promo) Pack the trailer for sleeping with the dogs at the promo. Organise all the Friends of the hounds stuff for raising money at the promo event. Print out all the availble dogs so if we get interest. Have a nana nap in there somewhere with the dogs and in the afternoon mow the foster dogs pens (all off at the moment for further assessment and then desexing)so they are ready for the next lot to come though...wash out all there clam shells and water buckets...feed dogs and then go to bed...Tomorrow just work....earier day.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:02 am

Wow your day was full on Yackets mum mine was great glad to be home though just got in the door tired but it was a good day out. Hope your day went well. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Glad you had a good day, Mini ! I LOVE my Mom! She just retrired and I see her more often, love that, she is sooo protective of her 5 pups, brings them one at a time to be groomed, she sits in the back seat with them, and step dad drives. I happen to be going out to lunch with a friend for the first time in ages today, should be going soon! it's a beautiful day and we can sit on the restaurand deck overlooking the lake! Yay!
Um, Yacket, me thinks you work too hard!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Good point Lorie.... Yacket's mum she is right. Lunch sounds wonderful Lorie hope you enjoyed yourself. Today I am going to lunch with a good friend in Buninyong which will be very nice. Have not seen her for a month or two so it will be nice to catch up. I am also going to my laundry whilst in town as well. Its well and truly overdue. Due to water shortages we do not do alot of washing here on the farm.  So that is my days plans today. What is everyone up to for the weekend? 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Thankyou for your kind words...sometimes I think I work to hard! But it is all for the dogs and it makes it all worth it in the end to have a beautiful greyhound find it's forever home..

Weekend...we are off at 6am to drive about 1.5 hours to go to the dogamaina thing and then we will be there for 2 of the 3 days with our stand promoting greyhounds as pets. Our two are coming with us so that will be great and we are sleeping (camping in the grounds) as the driving would be to much for the dogs and us. Coming home late sunday and hopefully after unpacking and putting away everything monday we can rest.....I can only hope!

I had a wonderful day out on wed we had a friends birthday at a hotel and for the first time in 8 years I got to wear a dress and be a girl.....It was like the world had stopped everyone commented on me wearing a dress? I know it has been a long time but I also have not had the time to go out without the dogs, so everyone is use to seeing me in shorts and shirts or promo outfits so it was a nice change.... I hope everyone had and enjoyed there day's out.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 pm

HAHA........

My days have been pretty peaceful wit the od grooming enquiry,

I am the same if i happen to wear a dress i am always getting comments...... i am a jeans and shirt girl.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 am

im moving so just finishing packing then make sure everything is clean and tidey and done!
then a long drive (bout 3 hours to get to were im going)
chloe loves the drive so it will be good Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri May 01, 2009 1:44 am

Where you moving to?? Good luck with all that fun and games moving. Yackets mum sounds good three days away with the dogs. You will be knackered on monday so you will deserve the day of rest. I have had a wonderful lunch with my friend Pauline today and I have to go back to the hospital today bugger it.... always something. Going to prepare dinner in a minute and then get jemma to turn it on for me when I am out she wants to stay home. Jemma is my friends daughter she comes up to spend time with Ashalyn and they will go horseriding over the weekend and stuff with some luck. Well thats my day enjoy I am sitting here chilling listening to Christina Aguilera.  Have a good time today and the weekend. Louise 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 1:50 am

sydney Plans for today 7768 not lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri May 01, 2009 1:53 am

Ah I love sydney but I am not sure I would want to live there considering where I live now. It is just too nice here. Good luck hope everything goes your way from now on. Sorry about Rosey. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 2:04 am

i hate the trafic and the idiots
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 am

Well you get them everywhere including the country we have a wonderful two bedroom bungalow here.... and Chloe would be very welcomed....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri May 01, 2009 8:03 am

Hospital,Mini? Hope it's just a check up??
I am still off work for my Boob job leave, but have 6 dogs for grooming today, 3 new boxers, should be easy enough, then 7 small fluffies and a golden on Sat. but I have a helper she will take care of lifting the golden. Then 3 dogs on Sun. My business is growing, would not be wise to turn anyone away but boy, I'm pushing it, I know. The good thiig is my shop is attached to my house, I can pop in anytime or stick the girls in there if they get underfoot.
Good luck with your move Admin, hope all goes well, and you can find your toothpaste and underwear when you need them.. Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri May 01, 2009 9:05 am

No just dressing changes etc routine stuff. Glad to hear your business is going well Lori. It would be great to work from home. I didn't realise you had a boob job good on you if I could improve one thing on me surgically it would be my boobs.  Tomorrow we are off to see Hilary's new boyfriend we are taking the two of them down the road to meet him. She is booked in on her next season. I can't wait to see hilary babies. So that's my day again just about to head off to bed (the fart sack). 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:56 am

Well here today I think I must just some work done..nothing to exciting just housework..ewww.... The sun has been out for a little while over the weekded not endless like you lot over there...but I suppose it rains a lot so we have something to moan about ..I'm sure you all know how the brits are obsessed with the weather....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:53 pm

So are the aussies don't worry as for rain we have had some good rain the last week but send some more please. Today I am off to the surgeons for a check up and back home. That is all today but that is fine. Hope your day was good. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Today! I have been to work for a few hours. Went and collected a new rug for Biscuit. Home now had to hose off the patio Biscuit had an accident (which is ok because I would rather that than another vet bill. They are locked on the patio when we are not home now) washing and then off to the vet this afternoon. Hope Biscuits legs have healed enough for the bandages and stitches to come out and NO more plastic bagging.. Home after that dinner dogs and bed. To start all again tomorrow just with different stuff!

Never ends for us women!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:24 am

lol no it doesnt
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 am

Nope and it never will. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 am

Yacket, hope your bagging days are over!
Couldn't wait to get home from work yesterday, here's what I did!!

Plans for today Natali12
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am

This is her first"big girl" haircut even tho it's still puppy fur....
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 am

Lori.... OMG is that pink and purple together? She is growing so fast I have to be honest I like her natural colour she is a beautiful dog I really love standard poodles. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 am

I was thinking the same is she purple Smile ..........

Another dreary day...

I will pack up some rain and send it your way Laughing
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Good we will love it. Got the all clear at the surgeons yesterday have to go back in two weeks. Also it is very cold her this morning around 2 degrees celcius but that is fine. Today we are staying home the cleaner comes at 1.30 and will be here until 3.30.  The nurse has to come and change dressings on my feet and that is about it for me today anyone else what are your plans?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next