dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for today

+5
Admin
Beth<3
lorie
Yacket's Mum
Mali
9 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Plans for today - Page 8 Empty Re: Plans for today

Post by Beth<3 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Awww lorie i just ADOR the brown shots of the girls....

glad to see you joining back in........
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes lorie that is correct mince beef is hamburger. Great to see the girls and you back here.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 am

Thanks! And, HI Beth! You have been a busy girl lately! Why haven't you posted pics of your shop, or, have I missed them somehow??
If you don't brag about yourself, I will do it for you!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

We are off to see a miniature pony today Lori and Libby want some lawn mowers for the smaller yards this one we are looking at is currently in foal and due next month can you imagine how cute that would be!! Will get some photos this afternoon of her... but that is all that is on for today.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Shepherds pie is made with minced Lamb..cottage pie minced beef.........

Well plans for tomorrow (Tuesday) are over to mums to 'do' for her and to run all of her errands by the time I'm finished I am usually shattered and to treat myself I am off to the craft shop to get the bits and pieces to start making my christmas cards........
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Shepherds pie here used to made with lamb once the left over sunday roast now it is made with mince meat. Cottage pie would be more made of chicken here isn't it funny how things are different yet we all have the same names etc?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:46 am

ya, I've made shepherd pis with lamb, I LOVE lamb, but it's not big here. A lot of people think it's too strong, or gamey, that's ok, More for me..

Second day of school being opened. i am so bored, and that's how I should be if I've done my job all summer, But I am insanely bored and the days are so long.. trying to think of a project I can do at work while I'm just putting in my tme here, isn;'t that pathetic??
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Ahh both great meal's, yumm Wink
Don't matter wat meat is used cause it makes for a great variation. Cool
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Sure does....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi all not much happening here the weather is still OK snd we are in for another few days of nice weather.... September can be a good month for sunshine but can be chilly in the mornings.. when I was a kid we went hop picking in September but it's all done by machines now and by cheap European labour!!!!!!

Louise I hope that you don't think that I am being rude and not saying thanks for the tam tams but they never arrived bet the post office have scoffed them all Evil or Very Mad
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Wat the ... bloody post, they can be selective with stuff eh. Suspect
Same happen's here with labour, gettin away from manual, an usin backpacker's. But ok for them makin $$$ whilst travellin.
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:23 pm

That is quite possible with our post office and I have had several things go missing over the time here!! I will send them again if we cant find them sorry about that.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Plans for today... Have been to work for 4 hours now home leaving soon to take Biscuit to the chiropractor and then home again. Off an hour later to take Biscuit in for all his yearly needls then home again. Have dinner then off to the general meeting for dog obeidence.... Will be ready for bed when the day is over!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

minifoxiesgsd wrote:That is quite possible with our post office and I have had several things go missing over the time here!! I will send them again if we cant find them sorry about that.

I just didn't want you to think that I had bad manners Plans for today - Page 8 Icon_geek
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 pm

No not at all... I am off to pick up my latest ebay booty a painted portrait of a german shepherd that I managed to pick up for a mere 99 cents it is about 20 minutes away from me I think it was a bargain below is the photo of the portrait.

Plans for today - Page 8 Bzih8u10
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Wow fantastic score. That is a beautiful picture. I love ebay bargains..... I am bidding on a soft crate for Biscuit at the moment and it is only about 25mins away from me so I hope I win.....

Where are you going to put your new picture?
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:44 am

It is going to go over my bed in my room the one I have over it at the moment will go on the other wall or into the hall way have to figure that out I now have the portrait and it is painted on velvet it really is something. The vendor kim said to me you got a bargain I sure did. Did you win the soft crate?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:11 am

No not yet 3 days to go.... The anticapation will kill me....heheheh...

I love velvet paintings use to have one that was a beautiful water forest scene....traded it in for 2 beautiful horse paintings...
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 am

That's beautiful, velvet paintings are considered tacky here but not by me. i love them!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:45 am

Yeah I really like this one very nice indeed someone I knew years ago had the same sort of thing but with a rottweiler and it was stunning. This is lovely as well I am very happy with the purchase. The vendor has had it for nearly 20 years I actually think she was sad to see it go.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 am

Just to let you know that I will just be able to pop in every now and then as my computer has finally died and I am having to use JJ's ... so here I am.. sneaked into his den to use his while he is mowing the lawn..ooops here he is..bye for now..
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Bugger oh well you going to get another one?? I hope so we will miss you terribly Liz. Pop in as often as you can okay. Love Louise
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm

See you soon, you will find a way!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 pm

I think so as well you will always find a way to be back online!! Share and share a like I say.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm

I am hoping to get away next weekend just for a night down to Geelong. I am staying at my friends house in lovely banks then I will return on the sunday evening. We are heading down on Saturday morning early in the am and spending the morning with Lil and Mum will then have lunch and the afternoon with John And Roz, go and visit my friend Gloria that evening then sunday take mum out for a drive etc to get away for a couple of hours. Would like to take her down to my aunts house for the day if she would go... need to check that out first. But I am looking forward to it of course the dogs are coming I will pack up their crate and take it with me I have to say I am looking forward to it.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next