dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Emoticons

+2
lorie
Mali
6 posters

Go down

Christmas Emoticons Empty Christmas Emoticons

Post by Mali Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:50 pm

I have uploaded some christmas emoticons see below hope you all like them. Let me know also I am in the process of adding new ones and getting rid of some of the older ones. There is one in here especially for oldboi and I am sure he knows which one. Christmas Emoticons 250972 Christmas Emoticons 493125 Christmas Emoticons 86665 Christmas Emoticons 30598 Christmas Emoticons 521698 Christmas Emoticons 257752

Christmas Emoticons 555383 Christmas Emoticons 718861 Christmas Emoticons 615723 Christmas Emoticons 897375 Christmas Emoticons 785481 Christmas Emoticons 695183
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Christmas Emoticons Empty Re: Christmas Emoticons

Post by Mali Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Christmas Emoticons 861393 Christmas Emoticons 401311 Christmas Emoticons 99171 Christmas Emoticons 77441 Christmas Emoticons 586423
A couple more...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 am

I can do that with my boobs and not even move my shoulders. Christmas Emoticons 897375
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 am

Well that would be a sight to see.. Christmas Emoticons Icon_eek

now let me see ... ermmm which one for oldboi......

they are great Louise..I love tippy toed santa
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 am

LOLOL LORIE LOL... haha very talented haha.....

i LOVE them ahhh but then again I LOVE CHRSSY haha seems such a happy time of year!!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks glad you like them..... I particularly do not like christmas to be honest and quite frankly will be glad when it is over. Bah Humbug... only 25 days and it will be over.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh well said Louise.......

I feel the same... we just seem to go through the motions of christmas but perhaps it will be different when and if we ever get grandchildren

So it's official we are a pair of grumpy old women..... Christmas Emoticons 695183
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Make that three.

Before I was married to Michael, I was married to a man whose 3 kids I raised for 12 years. We always had all the junk they made from school polluting the tree. But, that's just what you do...

So, I was on my own and vaguely thinking that I would have a tree that MATCHED!

Before that x-mas ever happened, i met Michael. His one weak spot is his Mom, who was very crafty. Quilts, blankets and THOUSANDS of homemade ornaments!
OMG! He has 8 brothers and sisters and they all had thousands of crappy, old x-mas cards bent and rolled in glitter.. and plastic thingies she painted on, and dozwns of other styles, OMG I hate them!!!!
He actually gets teary when he looks at them! He hasn't mentioned the tree yet, but I know it's coming, oh, I dread it....If I can't get out of putting it up I will take pics for you to confirm my horror of a tree. But no way will I bring up the subject myself...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Umm now let me see m8 ... Christmas Emoticons 257752

Christmas Emoticons 551316 Yes i no ... Christmas Emoticons 897375

Umm now not sure about wat to say lorie ... Christmas Emoticons 136829

An yes Xmas has become tooo comercialized eh, ok for the kids tho.
An don't forget the grumpy OLDBOI Christmas Emoticons Lol
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Lorie to be honest I cannot stand fucken christmas trees. I never put one up anymore the christmasy thing I got this year was a snow globe train with santa driving that is the extent of christmas. The girls have got their tree up and they want to decorate the house that is great and when it is done it looks wonderful. I think it is the same here no kids christmas is no fun. Lorie a nicely deocrated tree looks wonderful I love those ones that all match. It is strange how christmas has different effects on people. I just hate it every year.

On christmas day night while I'm getting into bed all I can think is "thank f**k that is over with for another year" That is my mantra like summer if you can get through December there is only two months of Summer to go.

Liz we can all be grumpy old women together that suits me. And to that I will add.

Christmas Emoticons 493125 Christmas Emoticons 521698 Christmas Emoticons 615723 Christmas Emoticons 785481
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I have to admit I love xmas but that is only because we never had one as a kid....My father drunk all our money and left mum with nothing to get us! So I use to go over board with my daughter and we always had a christmas tree with all the crap she made at school and I also use to let her decoratie it as I hated putting it up and pulling it down. Now she is no longer at home I gave her the tree. I still go over board with all the presents but! Hubbly wants to kill me most of the time cause """ We don't need all these gifts""" but it 's xmas!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 am

Yacket, it was kinda fun with the kids but even then my inlaws made it all about who gavr the most to the kids..one year i gave them a homamade quilt that took me months to make and I found out later they put it in the whelping bed and it got all tore up.
A-holes.

So, Louise tell us how you REALLY feel...
Christmas Emoticons 144981
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 am

Thought I just did..... Seriously it is the least favourite time of year. As you probably guessed and already know.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 am

OMG BA HUMBUGS lol..

All i have to do is smell tinsel and i am GONE.. i LOVE the atmosphere in the house, i love having an excuse to get mates pressies and make them happy, i LOVE all the family and mates chilling around the table, i LOVE the little kids , i even love getting the dogs and other pets stuff haha..

Ok i LOVE xmas ....
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 am

I don't mind the christmas tree....

I think that it's because we are always so hard up and what with the last couple of years JJ not being able to work has made it a lot harder and why is it such a competition for people to see who can buy the biggest pressies... so now we only by small presents for our kids, mum and one for each other but I must admit we always say... well thats that over with for another year ...over here it starts so early on the tv and in the shops that the magic has certainly gone out of Christmas

When we were kids we had such a magical time all the families stayed at my Nans house.. kids slept on mattress usually 4 to a mattress 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom and we laughed and giggled most of the night and the pressies were just brilliant most of them were small and hand made but it was a brillant time and ones I shall remember til the end of my days.....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 am

I don't like all the BS and x-mas music at Halloween, But can I contradict myself and admit i watch a lot of cmas movies, some of the same ones every year, THEY make me feel good, I guess like I USED TO feel about cmas...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes I know what you mean Lorie...they do give you the feel good factor.......

Christmas Emoticons 257752
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

I enjoy chrismtas movies as well and Liz what you said a bout childhood christmases I feel the same we had all our cousins sisters etc all around us Aunties and Uncles, Grandmother etc it was a good time. Now none of us hardly speak or see each other life sure as hell changed with it the feeling of christmas.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down