dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merry christmas xoxo

+4
herbiedog
lorie
Beth<3
Admin
8 posters

Go down

merry christmas xoxo Empty merry christmas xoxo

Post by Admin Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 am

merry christmas xoxo 516280 merry xmas everyone hope yas have a good day! be safe and have lots of fun and food xoxox Very Happy merry christmas xoxo 820456 merry christmas xoxo 250972 merry christmas xoxo 493125 merry christmas xoxo 86665 merry christmas xoxo 30598 merry christmas xoxo 521698 merry christmas xoxo 257752 merry christmas xoxo 555383 merry christmas xoxo 718861 merry christmas xoxo 615723 merry christmas xoxo 897375 merry christmas xoxo 785481 merry christmas xoxo 695183 merry christmas xoxo 861393 merry christmas xoxo 401311 merry christmas xoxo 586423 merry christmas xoxo 77441
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

merry christmas xoxo Empty Re: merry christmas xoxo

Post by Beth<3 Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:18 pm

MAN i feel SICK haha tooo much food Oh well haha will update on the day tonight!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:10 am

HAD A GREAT DAY!! I love chrissy i am just a HUGE kid!! HAHA

So last night my dad and his lady came over and we had gifts exchange,"got 2 gold rings with emerald in the middle, perfume"LuLu- (my fav) and some of the tradiotion candy.
THEN we had a BBQ with a few close mates and all got a little bit "TIPSY".

Then at 12:01am we did home pressies so we could sleep in today, My parents got me a new bed and the air-con for my salon, body pillow and a new key chain.

All the dogs got their prezzies Collars leads, beds, dog tags, treats.. cats got 4 of there fave dine and fancy feast tins and some new bowels, Our birds got HUGE seed bells we found at caboolture markets.. Abby the snake has a HUGE rat in the freezer and a new heat rock, Piggies all have new beds, bowels water bottles ECT but they dont get them till end of next week(cage), so they got extra salad and grass time, chooks got all the vegies scraps.

Got my bro the best gift, he is a HUGE saw fan and has the box set but alwasy wanted a saw DOLL with the voice but could never find them.
I found one in JANUARY this year haha had it hidden..
SO at 12:30 last night i made him go on a HUNT with clues and hidden keys ect to lead him to is gift(like ion the movies) he had NO IDEA. "he thought i got him cludo!!??"
He opened it and his face was PRICELESS he didn't know what to say he was soooo thrilled... I was happy i always like giving more and making people happy!!!

YEH haha had a good ole time!!

Hope you did not eat to much pudding "LIKE ME" and drink to much "Like me" and dont feel SICK "like me!!"

HAHA Merry Christmas all!!!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 am

Sounds like great time, boy, your pets made out well!! LOL!
Huge rat!! YUM!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:46 am

HAHA lorie i ahve yet again spent well over budget for the pets again if i incluude the new cavy cage i have spend well of 500BUCKS!! EEEPP i am sooo poor right now haha will be eating beans on toast for the next 2 weeks!!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:13 am

Glad to see that you have had a good time Emma......

Now it's time to say happy new year and all the best for 2010

Last edited by herbiedog on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:56 am

My day was awesome as well... it was the BEST christmas I have had in years. I received some planters with herbs in them one free an ornamental chilli plant vodka, outdoor setting for my patio, a calendar, shortbreads it was great. Spent the day with Lorie Ashalyn, libby sanjay, julie, fran dave, chanise, aaron had a great christmas dinner ate too much. I had to have a snooze this afternoon then went to my aunts for dinner caught up with my mum cousins troy darren shaun skye emily my unties marian and jill uncles paul and pete, jeanette, it was the best christmas day I have had in years!! Loved every minute of it this year it is now 11.56 pm as I write this and I am chilling with my vodka ruski and my dogs. Merry christmas everyone.

The dogs got new balls and treats and had a wonderful time.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:14 am

Good to hear that your christmas has been good Louise....

I have had lots of pressies too I now have an almighty headache..... JJ has just taken the Herbster out for an hour so that I can have a rest ... I think a lot of it is that mum is at my brothers and it's a kind of relief to know that she will be OK for a couple of days but I find it hard to relax ..and keep expecting the phone to ring and it's mum at the end having lost something merry christmas xoxo Icon_eek
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Had a wonderful day yesterday. was up till 2.00am building a 14 foot trampoline that my mum dad and grandma bought for the girls. We got up at 5.00am... kids so excited... hey all got bikes from santa plus a wii.... funny i had to keep them inside or out the front all morning until 8.00am until my mu dad and nana came to give the girls her presie.... All morning i kept caling the kids when they were out of sight to make sure they didnt go out the back to see the dogs or they would have seen the tramp. when they got here we blindfolded the kids and led them through the front gate ... you should have heard them squeel with excitement when they saw it. they had no idea.
We had my family and my hubbies parents come for lnch. also my best mate and her parens came as this was her fist christmas without her beautiful girls... damm divorce.... she wasnt going to have a christmas because the kids had to go to melbourne with their dad to spend christmas... i made sure she had a beautiful day here... we are having another christmas with her kids on new years eve.
Sad news also. Patches our little gunea pig that we gave to my bst friends kids died christmas morning. We dont know wha she died of. She was only 3 so not age. she had some gum leaves that had fallen on the ground and her hutch over them. maybe they are poison to piggies... we dont know... but it was a kick in the guts for linda as she had no kids to wake up to and went to give patches her chistmas breakfast only to find she was dead.
Anyway we ate all day and went to bed early from exhaustion.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 am

Sounds as tho every-1 thoughly enjoyed the big day ... merry christmas xoxo Icon_santa
An lot's of pressies ... merry christmas xoxo Icon_cheers

We had a good day, kid's an all enjoyed ... merry christmas xoxo Icon_cool
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:02 am

Sounds like we have all had a good christmas that is wonderful news!! Sorry to hear about patches.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:06 am

Glad everyone had a good day!
Not sure if I did or not! Knida felt like an obligation to go see Rod's house.
Drove 2 1/2 hours with pillows and blankets piled high in the backseat so the girls could look outside..that was a boring ride..
We got there and the house is in the woods so the girls didn't need leashes and ran all around in the snow and ice. Every time they came inside I had to wipe off all paws, they are clean freaks..and get this, they treated the girls like they are just DOGS!
Natalie likes to sit all curled up like a lamb in a couch corner, she wasn't allowed on the couch Yeesh! My sister in law, Bettina is from Italy, she acted like they were aliens. She has known Mingo for 5 years and asked me if she was gonna get any bigger.. merry christmas xoxo Icon_rolleyes

Their daughter Diana and her loser boyfriend were there.. She is 5 months pregnant!!!! She didn't tell my Mom either!!! She is a welder and makes great money for her age, any age really, She is 20. BF collects unemployment and has two kids floating around somewhere..

But, I love my neice dearly, she is so sweet and I volenteered to give the baby shower at my house. Diana's friends are closer to my house than than her parents new house.
I have no idea how to do a baby shower even tho I've been to pleanty, i guess I'll be picking your brains here! She's due in April!
Then another boring ride home.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Dogs!! Treated like DOGS!! How dare they.... poor natalie not as if they shed or anything. Blow them was the house nice? Baby showers don't ask me never had kids so can't help you there never been to a baby shower either... can tell I'm maternal NOT!! I am sure on the day it will be fun and it is very nice of you to have it at your house. Did you get any nice presents for christmas and was the christmas dinner good? At least it is now over for another year thank christ literally. But mine was wonderful.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 pm

I had a lovely day got my camcorder for xmas so now I can video Biscuit at agility. Hubby also bought me a beautiful horse statue with a farrier and border collie. I got tickets to Outback Spectular to see season 2 yeah so excited we go see that on the 2nd Jan.

Downside or upside have not decided.....Daughters new boyfriend (for only a month) asked her to marry him the day befor xmas so of course said yes...we just wanted to know what drugs he is taking! and wish he had of waiting for at least 6 months because he might not like her then?????? But what can you do!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm

try to encourage the wedding date to be a long time away so you can say they can have a better wedding with time to plan! My hsband and i got engaged after 6 months of meeting but we got married 18months later time will iron out any problems
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Thanks for the advice. We will be encouraging a long engagement...hehheheheh
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm

I think a long engagement is exactly what is needed.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:05 am

Yup, definately push for that!!
We didn't ask if they were getting married, didn't want to give them any ideas...

Dinner, I wasn't gonna mention it because I would be negative again, BUT like I said, she is from Italy. She made lasagna. Homemade noodles aren't my favorite. She presses tham too thin. Real Italian food is nothing like what we would normally expect..
It's plainer and a bit blander...anyway, we didn't starve!

Best gift we got was the GPS system! I bought it! It talks to you and everything! It's sooo cool!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

We have a tom tom which is GPS and you can change the voices...but we still mangaged to get lostmerry christmas xoxo Icon_biggrin

Dogs treated like dogs whatever next....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm

GPS's are wonderful things I used to use Fiona's all the time and it was wonderful especially when travelling to Melbourne it chats to you the whole way. I need to get me one of those might have t put one layby they are great that and a new digital camera.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down