dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!!

5 posters

Go down

FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!! Empty FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!!

Post by Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 am

link to the cessnock city council site for more details Smile

KURRI KURRI POUND IS HOLDING A FREE MICROCHIPPING DAY THIS SATURDAY!!!
COMPETIONS,PRIZES AND BEST OF ALL "FREE MICROCHIPPING!!!

CATS AND DOGS WELCOME AS LONG AS THEY ARE EITHER ON A LEAD(FOR DOGS OR IN A CAGE FOR THE CATS
GREAT CHANCE TO GET YOUR PETS DONE IF THEY AINT ALREADY!!!! TELL ANYONE THAT IS IN THE HUNTER,NEWCASTLE CENTRAL COAST REGIONS OF NSW!!!!

hope this helps someone Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!! Empty Re: FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!!

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:37 am

Wow I hope people go and get this done. I think it is a wonderful invention.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!! Empty Re: FREE MICROCHIPPING THIS WEEKEND AT KURRI KURRI POUND!!!

Post by Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

only problem i can see with this is that parvo and over disease can be picked up!!!
the guy i am staying with wants to take his dog to get done but im urging him not to as i dont want them bringing anything back home with them!!!
im even scared of vets to be honest......scared im gonna bring something home on my shows or clothes etc its scary
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Ahh but look at it this way, you take chances like that every time you go out ... Suspect
But on the other side me have them worries, especially now with all the problems associated with the health system, an you cannot say we are in good stance with thing's wen you look at how oversea's problems seem to drift over here so easily ... affraid
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 am

For a calculated risk I think it would be fine... I thought this happened last week at Kurri Kurri might have read wrong on Dogzonline. Just tell him when he gets home to take his clothes off at the door and to place the soles of his shoes in bleach and it will kill any germs and to have a shower to wash away any of the germs on his hands etc. As for vets again you will be fine they disenfect all the time for disease and warm soapy water with an all purporse cleaner kills 99.9% of germs anyway.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Thats a good idea free microchippings ... never seen overhere....

I can understand your worry tho ..with your babies
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum