dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA

5 posters

Go down

3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA Empty 3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA

Post by fatrats Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:47 am

Hello,

I am very sad but I have to find a new home for my three lovely female rats. They are just over one year old and we have had them since they were babies but I have developed a severe asthmatic allergic to them so can't spend more than 5 minutes with them at any time. My partner has been caring for them for quite a while now and cleaning their cage, but he is going away at the end of June for a few weeks so I just will not be able to care for them by myself.

If anyone is looking for a lovely pet - great with kids and very clean, clever and personable then these three girls are for you. I will provide their cage, nest house, water bottle and food, if you can provide a loving and caring home for them. You can email me on pandamac@wildmail.com and ask any questions and I can email you pics or arrange a meeting.

Thanks for your interest.
Amanda
fatrats
fatrats

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA Empty Re: 3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA

Post by Mali Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 am

I hope they find a wonderful home and are taken care of properly. They make wonderful pets. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA Empty Re: 3 one year old female rats free to good home - Perth WA

Post by sharreem Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:10 am

good luck with their new home. have you tried petlink?? great place to rehome animals
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:23 am

Hope that your manage to re home them..that is a shame that you have an allergic reaction to them
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 am

good luck i love rats use to own them until i went on a holiday and left them with my mum!
she didnt feed them Sad
this was over 6 yrs ago
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down