dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be??

4 posters

Go down

have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be?? Empty have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be??

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Very Happy just wondering if the winners have a theme???
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be?? Empty Re: have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be??

Post by sharls_au Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 am

ummm well,, could be Funniest pose , like begging or funniest and cutest photo of them sleeping..
sharls_au
sharls_au

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be?? Empty Re: have the winners got any ideas on what this months theme should be??

Post by Admin Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:53 am

ok mini foxies??????
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 am

weirdest sleeping postitions?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:40 pm

I love the botched shots funny faces are always good.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Agreed, a good shot gone bad are some of the best and funniest.
Though I don't think I have one of my animals, though my Siamese Isobel can be pretty bad model.
But I would love to see other peoples photos...
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 am

Perhaps we can start something in the photo section anyway.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down