dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpers trial

+2
sharreem
Yacket's Mum
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jumpers trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Jumpers trial

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Well we did our second obeidence trial and jumpers trial. Obeidence we got 74 out of 100. Big improvement on our last one of 31 and we were only 1 point of getting a Q and we would have made it if Biscuit had of done a wonderful recall but alas he decided to go visit the judge! and then him came to me so still very proud of him no zoomies. Our jumpers trial we completly missed a jump and he was possessed with all the barking and carring on but we still had a clear round and no zoomies out of the ring so we are getting much better and people were saying that the novice ring was not that novice and were complaining about it but we still did it and I was happy. We have a month off for training and then we hit Caboolture.....
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

That is fantastic and with some luck a passing score well done 74 from 31 is a huge difference excellent so we may have a jumping dog title after his name. Would he be the first greyhound to do this?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 pm

No passing score is 75 we missed out by 1 point. When he gets a brain we might have a title he is a little crazy at the moment. No he is not the first greyhound with a jumpers title we have one in our club that is 9 and she has all the titles she is the only one so I would like Biscuit to be the first boy greyhound that would be cool. He is having fun so that is all that matters.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 am

That's good progress! Go Biscuit!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:12 pm

I realise a passing score is 75 what I mean't is that from 31 to 74 is an excellent improvement. Which is wonderful I hope the next one he gets his first pass. Damn that female greyhound... lol!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Sorry misunderstood you. Yes maybe next time if he decideds not to go and visit the judge on recall!.... He has never done that before so not sure why he did it this time. We have to also work on the crazy barking thing in Jumpers. The judge said he was doing that because I am a novice handler and he is looking for more direction so I have to pickup my game.

She is lovely and it took 9 years to get all her points and she only did Agility and Jumpers so Biscuit might be the frist male greyhound with an obeidence title here in Australia......heheheheheheheh..
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2