dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My foster babies

3 posters

Go down

My foster babies Empty My foster babies

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 am

Hello all,

Here are my first ever foster guinea pigs.. i Adopt but have never been game to foster But Jess at the ACS is desperate for more fosters as she is at the 200 mark with no more room.

SO first we have:
Mumma pig SHE IS HUGE we thing she will have around 4-5 babies and will POP anythime soon....
My foster babies Pa143658My foster babies Pa143662

this is Jess's baby she adors this girl but she had to come with me as she is Mumma pigs best mate..
My foster babies Pa143663My foster babies Pa143664

So those are the ladies after the bubs are 4 weeks old they will go back to be adopted to loving homes.. I hope all goes well with the birth as these piggies came form a HORRIBLE case of mistreatment...

NOW this is my Foster boy that well ,has become a keeper after just a few hours... NOW you all know my piggie Jasper here is a pic.....
My foster babies Pa073593

He is this boys daddy and NATE(BABY) is almost identical. Nate's mother and sibling all died due to coccidia and he is a fighter and got through but is so weak still.. he is hosued with one of my other boys jacob to get him to eat more food on his own. As i am hand feeding him every 3-4 hrs and giving water several times a day...

THIS IS NATE my newest baby boy..
My foster babies Pa143674
My foster babies Pa143670

So i have high hopes for these guys.. for Nate to soon be hosued with his daddy Jasper and for the girls and their babies to get the best of new homes.....

Will keep updates for you all on how they go..

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

My foster babies Empty Re: My foster babies

Post by Beth<3 Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 am

Just watch the video i am totaly devistated RIP nate baby..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djBpq8K1F9g
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:08 am

Good for you taking on fosters and they are awfully cute.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:05 am

THE BABIES ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA sorry late update 3 days ago Mumma pig(harper) gave birth to 3 absolutly stunning babies.. I was lucky to see the last 2 be born and it was just so amazing to watch..

These babies are very special after all the losses i have had, having 3 new little lives really makes me smile.. They are healthy and livley at at just 3 days i can tell each personality and am trying NOT to name them if i name them i know they wont leave HAHA

So introducing harpers babies......

1st born- the biggest bubba
My foster babies Pa203698
My foster babies Pa203703

2nd born- Bumble bee..
My foster babies Pa203686
My foster babies Pa203689j
My foster babies Pa203700

3rd born- the nate heart melting piggies
My foster babies Pa203694
My foster babies Pa203696

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:53 am

OMG they are so beautiful... I wish i could have a few piggys but I think Biscuit would torture them to much wanting to play with them! No fair on the piggy's to live with that.

Well done Beth for all you have done for these little fella's..... I think you should name the middle one Toffee...Don't know why just came to me and the little one on the bottom Sterling!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down