dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male

3 posters

Go down

**URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male Empty **URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male

Post by Admin Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 am

****Razzy has been at Sydney Dogs and Cats Home for a long time now and he desperately needs to go into a home environment as he has been in the pound for too long****
Razzy is a very friendly and happy dog whose owner sadly died and now he has no one to look after him. He has lost an eye through cancer but is very healthy and active. He needs stability at his age so foster care is not an option. Razzy needs a forever home to live out the rest of his days in security and comfort to repay him for his loyalty and devotion to his previous owner. He also needs company of either another dog or someone home part time. Otherwise Razzy is a very easy dog who asks for nothing but love and somewhere to call home.
A very generous person has donated money to reduce the cost of Razzy to just $100 for the right person. A small price to pay for a loyal and loving companion.
He is a very special boy who is extremely affectionate and just loves people and human affection. He doesn’t ask for much, but would love an owner who will take him into their loving home, give him some time, and love him back!!! He deserves this!!
He is desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, wormed and heartworm tested and is $100 to adopt.
Please call Sydney Dogs and Cats Home and the girls will help you on 0295879611. (I am a volunteer at SDCH).
**URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male 9fdf_210
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

**URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male Empty Re: **URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male

Post by Mali Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Poor darling and I read on another post he is still searching for his forever home you have to wonder why he is just lovely.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

**URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male Empty Re: **URGENT HOME NEEDED FOR RAZZY**Terrior Male

Post by Rottilover Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:53 am

i know, its really devastating to see this and seeing him everyday in the pound, i wish a miracle would happen... Embarassed
Rottilover
Rottilover

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 pm

You never know a miracle just might happen.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rottilover Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 am

Poor Razzy still there, praying for a miracle.....
Rottilover
Rottilover

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:42 pm

I really hope he gets one as well poor darling.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down