dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED

2 posters

Go down

TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED Empty TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED

Post by i_love_staffys Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:19 am

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

i am currently seeking two large dog kennels for my two staffys.... even one large one would be fine i just need a kennel to keep them dry and warm ( pref in victoria) PLEASE HELP ME THAT WOULD BE EXCELLENT... EMAIL ME AT yummy-mummy29@hotmail.com IF YOU CAN HELP ME Very Happy Very Happy

i_love_staffys

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED Empty Re: TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED

Post by Mali Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:24 pm

How big do you need them they are for the staffies right... I might be able to help for one possibly two but I have to check it out with my mum. Also try freecycle the geelong group you have to offer something to ask for something but you never know. PM me with more details and I will let you know if you can take the ones my mum has in her yard they will need a good clean and removal of spiders but they are in good condition oh and you will need a trailer.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED Empty WANTED!!!! 2 LARGE DOG KENNELS!!! ASAP!!! $$$

Post by i_love_staffys Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm

yer thankyou.. im not really fussy, i just want somehting to keep them both dry.. do u have any pictures you could email me? and yer my male is a pretty big staffy but the female wnt be as big so proberly large would be the best

i_love_staffys

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:03 pm

One of these was big enough for a boxer to fit in and the other a smaller female staffy in no problems. I will pm you.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

TWO LARGE DOG KENNELS NEEDED Empty thankyou

Post by i_love_staffys Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:10 pm

ok than thankyou just email me asap.... with some pictures and that that will be great... where abouts are they located?

i_love_staffys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down