dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention.

4 posters

Go down

S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. Empty S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention.

Post by LittleMiss Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:16 am

Hi, my mum and I are the directors of a rescue organisation called C.C.Rescues (www.ccrescues.weebly.com). My mum works at a vet clinic, so a lot of our rescues come through the clinic. Thankfully it also means we save on vet bills!
Thought I may as well give us a mention in case anyone is out there looking for a great dog in need to adopt! We have a few lovelies at the moment, and are expecting even more soon...

In any case, check us out.

Thanks!
LittleMiss
LittleMiss

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. Empty Re: S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention.

Post by Admin Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:21 am

thank you!!
i hope all the rescues you receive find great homes!!!
good luck
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. Empty Re: S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention.

Post by Admin Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:23 am

oh i just added your recue website on your profile so if anyone would like to visit this website without looking for this post plz just click on littlemiss profile and it should be there!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 am

My next dog will be a rescue but that wont be for many years to come yet. Of course it will be a mini foxie.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:37 am

little miss
you are welcome to post any rescue animals that needs home here!!!!
not sure it will get much exposure here atm but once we get more member you might!!!
you can post the details,pics etc!!!
i hope this helps in anyway
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:51 am

I am part of a wonderful small rescure organisation that helps rehome retired Greyhounds. Anyone looking for a wonderful easy care new addition to there family please have a look at our website and consider a Greyhound for your next pet. www.friendsofthehound.org.au Thankyou
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:13 am

Welcome to the forum greyhounds are fabulous dogs.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:17 am

Thankyou it is nice to hear from people who love there dogs as much as we love our Grey's. Checke has a whole wardrobe of jammies and collars just cause she is a princess and when I work out how big the pup is going to be he will have his own wardrobe to...lol...Daughter's left home and now we can buy lots of outfits... Checke's fav outfit is her all in one body suit with garaffis on it. Sorry photo not the best she has her weatherbeeta rug on to cause it was really cold at the medieval event we attended.S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. 2008_010
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Ah cool photo I clicked on it and it opened a new window to mack it larger. She looks very warm in her jammies and coat. I too will be buying jammies for my two. Ballarat is freezing in winter and they will need the warmth. They have their little waterproof coats. Greyhounds are such beautiful dogs. One of my favourite breeds. I used to foster years ago for the greyhound adoption program in victoria. More photos of your beautiful dogs please.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 am

Wow that is fantastic so you know how wonderful they are and all help is needed to educate people on these wonderful dogs as pets.

S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. 2008_011S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. 2008_012S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. Dscf0014S'pose I had better give our rescue a mention. Dscf0015

Last edited by Yacket's Mum on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Internet Explorer stopped down loading the last picture.)
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:38 am

Yes I have seen both sides of the greyhound racing and pets. I went to so many race meets with my friends and their dogs and I love greyhound racing. I do not like the industry and have heard many "horror" stories about dogs that did not make the grade. They are wonderful dogs so gentle and loving and make great pets. I could not reccomend them highly enough to people looking for a couch potato but still want a large breed of dog.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down