dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help )

2 posters

Go down

Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help ) Empty Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help )

Post by sugclasco Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

some of you may know i have a rescue girl Narla.
i have an add on the net and today i had a reply ,well me being picky who she goes to i always do a search on the net Very Happy i put this persons email in google not to bad just a few adds looking for ducks selling a air con ,i than searched the phone number attached to the adds affraid affraid affraid

this person has had so many adds
03/12/2008 selling PEKIN BANTAMS
19/01/2009 selling a MALE CAV 3YRS BLACK AND TAN NOT DESEXED $359
19/01/2009 selling 2X ADULT MALTESE 2YRS OLD $200EA NOT DESEXED $200
not sure of date - male black pug 12 months old $850
30-Aug-08 selling CORNISH REX MALE $200
not sure of date -pug FAWN MALE 4 YRS OLD $650
29-Jan-09 selling JACK RUSSELL PUPPY $350
not sure of date -PUG FEMALE 3YRS FAWN $1000
26/02/2009 selling MALTESE MUM PUREBREED AND HER 2 WEEK OLD PUPPY for both

so at first i thought no i wont reply but i am so tempted ,anybody got any ideas ??? id like to scream at them affraid it looks like they are trying to make a profit ,my adds are always short unless i have put them up for another person ,i didnt have in the add she will be desexed or anything like that, i never even had a price .
i was going to reply with a crazy amount and add that she wont make a profit like the 2 pugs ,cav ,4 maltese and jack russell pup Laughing

this is the email they sent
we would love to give her a loving home if u still have her how much is she we are located at kurriplease let me know if u still have her thanx xxxx"

if anyone homing an animal would like the details incase they contact you please PM me and i will forward all info .
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help ) Empty Re: Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help )

Post by Mali Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

DING DING bells are going off I would not even bother replying to them just say you did not get their email IF they email back. Tell them your server was down or something. I would NOT be sending her to them at all. Is she on petrescue site?  I hope they do not bother you again. Louise 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help ) Empty Re: Narla rescue girl ,had a reply( help )

Post by sugclasco Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 am

no dont have her on pet rescue , I had no intentions of sending her to them ,I just want to let them know what I think of them and I know what they are doing
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 am

I think you maybe right though ,if I do contact them letting them know I know they might change the way they reply to people and I'm sure other people do the same as I do and search emails and numbers to see what comes up and to see if they are a suitable home .
i would be devastated if these people ended up with a dog from someone that wasn't aware of what they do because of me Sad
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:53 am

I have never thought of checking someone's email or phone number on the internet to see what they have been up to. Great idea... makes note to herself. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 am

its well worth it MF Smile im glad i did i could have easily thought they were really nice people and than who knows what would have become of narla Sad
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 am

Exactly I will be doing some checking from now on thanks for the tip off. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down