dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now

+2
Mali
jimboloo
6 posters

Go down

White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now Empty White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now

Post by jimboloo Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:05 pm

White Swiss Shepherd X Malamute Puppies

These pups have got the best of both breeds with the loyalty of a German shepherd and the intelligence of a malamute and the trainability of them both.
Puppies are vet checked Vaccinated, Wormed and Dewclaw free.

ONLY 2 MALES LEFT
1 cream/white
1 sable white and black
PLEASE EMAIL jimboloo@live.com
Or Phone Sue-Ellen on 0403878969

jimboloo

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now Empty Re: White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now

Post by Mali Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:49 am

Can I ask why so many crossbreeds?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now Empty Re: White Swiss SHepher Malamute Puppies Ready Now

Post by jimboloo Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:54 am

i Have had one litter of my own and am advertising for a friend of mine and besides if your not interested in the dogs can you stop posting

jimboloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 am

Here Here again!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:24 am

Im not going to get nasty here but for god sakes.... I have no intention of not posting none at all. I understand everyone has a right to do what they like and I just simply asked why so many crossbreds. No need to get so defensive. As I said before as long as you can find good homes for them all and they dont end up in the pound system.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:26 am

By the way I welcome a good debate that is what forums were designed for just because we do NOT see eye to does not give anyone the right to state stop posting.... I thought we lived in free country called Australia.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 am

i thought it was a simple easy question as well!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:34 am

Well they sound like lovely puppies!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:35 am

they sure do i bet their nice and fluffy little goof balls Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:37 am

The reason animals end up in the pound is because we have stupid humans who don't care about them - Purebred or Xbred
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 am

Phoenix wrote:The reason animals end up in the pound is because we have stupid humans who don't care about them - Purebred or Xbred

And an oversupply of people who want to breed more litters.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:44 am

Hey didnt jimboloo do the right thing? she has advertised her dogs in the market place on a forum that is for everyone? Is this forum going to turn out those other snobby ones that only have pure bred dogs? I own a crossbred dog and i wouldnt swap her for the world she is 13.
Can we let people advertise their pets without critisizing them for what they have. You will scare off new people that want a friendly forum which is what this site is!!!!

Yes if you have an opinion you are welcome to it but start a new thread somewhere else...not on their for sale items
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:48 am

thank you
there is another thread in general dog discussion
plz go there to chat about all of this
this way we dont scare off new members or current ones!!
plz leave this thread for the purpose it says!

hell no sharreem,i dont want it to turn like that!!
i wonted a forum were everyone is welcome,crossbreeds,purebreeds,pittbulls etc

come on guys dont make this a bad situation
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimboloo Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:49 am

Thanks very much Sharreem, may i also add have got purebreds aswell as cross breeds and doesn't make the dog any better or th owner.

Thanks again

jimboloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:51 am

Hey its not me chasing them away I am just asking questions loosing members is not my intention EVER.... I will now retreat to the corner but someone has to ask these questions it such a shame that people just go on the defensive when asked questions.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:52 am

i aggree
may i ask jimboloo would you like to start 2 new threads about ur dogs forsale and i will lock these ones
that way people can still write wat was said in the future but u also have a fresh thread for the real purpose!!!
i just think people who read market place adds shouldnt have to go thro pages of post just to find what they are looking for!!
not hiding or covering up anything
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 am

Al wrote:
Phoenix wrote:The reason animals end up in the pound is because we have stupid humans who don't care about them - Purebred or Xbred

If people didn't have litters you wouldn't have a pet!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:58 am

i personal dont care if a dog is the grand champion or a bitsa!!
yes there are tooooo many animals in pounds,shelters etc
and its great for people to inform others about desexing etc but it wont solve the problem!!

and a forum is a place to debate things
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 am

Phoenix wrote:
Al wrote:

If people didn't have litters you wouldn't have a pet!

I only stated that there was an oversupply of litters being bred, Phoenix, not that breeding should be outlawed or stopped altogether. I don't think the pound problem will ever cease but it would be great if it could be eased and I think people being more aware of the problem might encourgage some people to decide not to have a litter afterall. That is all. I do not want to wipe out the canine species.

And if people didn't dump their dogs in pounds I wouldn't have a pet.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 am

Thanks Al this is the point I'm trying to get across.
I'm glad that you agree.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:11 am

its so hard to say what you mean over the net sometimes
i try and say something and it comes across totally oposite to what i was trying to say Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down