dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know how to tell the sex of a cockateil???

+2
Beth<3
sharreem
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone know how to tell the sex of a cockateil??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone know how to tell the sex of a cockateil???

Post by croc Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:26 am

without trying to sound too "Cocky" there is no possible way to look at this pied cockatiel and say what sex it is, sure its a 50-50 bet thats its a male, but thats as close as you will get visually. just keep calling him/her what you are, i dont think the bird will mind at all
croc
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to tell the sex of a cockateil??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone know how to tell the sex of a cockateil???

Post by Admin Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:54 am

welcome back croc havent seen ya for a while Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by croc Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:24 am

yeah, been a bit busy, ive just had my knee done, backwards to the quacks, which is 4hrs away, very busy trying to finish off tests etc with getting my new dogs here, catcha
croc
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 pm

I agree regardless of what it is enjoy him or her...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum