dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

+3
Beth<3
Mali
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old - Page 2 Empty Re: honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

well i drove honey to the sydney city on friday!
started off at a bad start because i set my alarm for 6am but slept in till 830 lol
anyways we got there about 2pm and the traffic was impossible~~
stupid people down there thats for sure!
got their liscenses out of the corn flakes box back in 1962 lol
anyways her new owner is a lovely lady! and honey has gone to the pet crazy part of sydney (dogs everywere)
anyways stupid me forgot the change of owner ship forms so now i have the hassle of doing that thro the mail u no i fill em in send them to her she signs them and send em back then i take to the council arrrhhh
but main thing she will be well looked after and have the best a dog could have!!
at least she can call that place "home"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old - Page 2 Empty Re: honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

Post by lorie Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 am

OK, well, sounds like a PITA trip, but Honey's all settled, that's what counts. honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old - Page 2 Icon_lol
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 am

Shitty trip by the sounds of it but worthwhile now that Honey has a furrever home. By the sounds of it she is going to be really loved.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 am

i hope sooo Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:33 am

One can only hope that is all you can do. I am sure she will be fine.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2