dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

+3
Beth<3
Mali
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Empty honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 pm

best of homes only loads of pics ithe breeding section
contact for more infp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Empty Re: honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

Post by Mali Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 am

Good luck in finding her a home is this the tan one??
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Empty Re: honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:02 am

no the pup i was going to keep!!!
soo sad but because i cant her here i cant have her going from person to person i think its only fair for her to have a full time loving family Sad Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 am

Awwww good decision.. she will find a home fast...........
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Good idea it is better for her as well. Hopefully she will find her furever home very shortly and that the people will stay in touch with you to let you know how she is getting on. Place an ad up in your local shop or something up there.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 am

That is a good idea she will settle soon and you can keep in touch
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Shame m8, but for the better. honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Icon_wink
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Any news Julz??
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 pm

no nothing yet
a guy wants to have a look today soo see how that goes
he sounds pretty interested and loves animals he called stafffys 'magnificent " haha cool
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Let's hope he is the one for her. Fingers crossed.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:37 am

nup i sent him a text like he asked and he never got back to me sooooo its a no go....
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

Fair enough don't blame you.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 am

are you still in the newcastle area ?
if so is honey still available , my cousins old little girl past a few months back and she now thinks its time for a new family member .
she would be an indoor dog Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey great to see you back sugclasco....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 pm

umm my brother is looking after her for me until i get a place were im aloud 2 dogs!!
i really didnt want to rehome her so his helping me out Smile
if there is a change of plans i shal let u no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:40 am

minifoxiesgsd wrote:Hey great to see you back sugclasco....

thanks MF Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:42 am

Admin wrote:umm my brother is looking after her for me until i get a place were im aloud 2 dogs!!
i really didnt want to rehome her so his helping me out honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Icon_smile
if there is a change of plans i shal let u no

nice of your brother to do that for you Smile she is a gorgeous girl .
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 am

well bad news is i have to sell honey after seems my brother doesnt want the responsability anymore Sad
just lazy
he said to me tonight she wont stop wingeing and that he couldnt be bothered doing anything with her!
so basically making up exscuses so he doesnt have to have her anymore
soo she is up for sale
has had both vacinations ,microchip and uptodate with worming
very healthy playful girl
just gorgous so if anyone is interested in a stunning staffy pup plz pm me thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:44 pm

hey everyone honey is sold!!
she has found a lovely new owner in sydney that is just soo happy to take her!!
she goes next weekend soo yeah
i have to deliver her so its a good chance to take chloe along so she can say good bye to her daughter
chloe and honey havent seen each other since i move Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:27 am

That's great news! finally! Is it far for you to go?
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:36 am

yeah 4 hour drive from here to there and another 4 hours back
but i have to call into my brothers to pick her up so by the time i leave there thats at least another hour lol busy day friday
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 pm

I'd be Happy to drive around in Australia for 8 hours! It may be normal for you, but EXOTIC for me!!
Do we ever count our blessings enough? I know it's pretty here, but I would love to be there. honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Herz
So, have a safe trip, look around for me! Pics?? honey purebred english staffy pup 8 weeks old Icon_bounce
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm

i dont think theres much to take pics of im only going to be on the freeways lol but if i see anything i think u may like i will take a pic kk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 pm

HAHA lorie i drove for 8 hours in bush and red dirt and i didnt even think of getting some pics for you boy am i slack..

Good luck with Honey i am sure she will LOVE having a home to call her own.

Lorie i will have to get pics of where i take the dogs walking i think you would LOVE it.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 am

I bet so!!
Red dirt sounds mess, like it would stain or something if you walked in the house with it on youe shoes!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next