dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nite Nite

+2
herbiedog
Mali
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nite Nite Empty Nite Nite

Post by Mali Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 am

Thought I would start a topic called nite nite of course. Just to say our goodbyes and our thoughts for the day if  you wish to share.  Today I had planned on doing a couple of errands like shopping but I had a friend in need and I went and sat at her house for a couple of hours to let her blow off some steam. I also got to see her daughter and son again and Jayden and I get along really well he is three years old. I also went and registered my dogs with the council etc. I am absolutely knackered. So I will say goodnight to you all now have a good sleep and I will chat again tomorrow. Take Care Louise Mali and Hilary.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Nite Nite Empty Re: Nite Nite

Post by herbiedog Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Thats really nice ...a good friend is a rare gift..
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 pm

OO I LOVE IT.....

Night Night forum family....

I sat in the house all day had LOTS planned but the rain stopped it all again.. the dogs need a bath and its to cold, Guinea pigs want grass time and i Miss the sun..... But i watched some good movies..

Sleep well... it is 1:45am... Nighty night
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Night.. night Beth..sleep tight ..make sure the bugs don't bite.... Very Happy
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 am

well busy day today.
We went to the local tip to find another guiea pig cage... ours are dying from the wet weather they fall apart so quick.
Looked at lots of new houses for my besty she has moved up from melbourne after nasty divorce and needs to live near me!!!
Filled in holes from angel nesting everywhere while I was gone. She never usually digs just at nesting time and its driving me batty!!!
fed kids fed dogs fed guinea pigs oh yes and hubby lol... Now its me time... will play on puter for a while with angel close by then clean up and go to bed with angel snoring by my side. Im thinking she will go early this time as she has been nesting too much... why doesnt she just stick to the place I have made for her lol
Oh well night night everyone
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:33 pm

That would be to easy for you if Angel went were you wanted her to go....lol... What would you do with the rest of your time if you weren't filling in holes ect... Laughing
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Exactly yacket's mum, sides she is going to make it interesting for you. It sounds like Angel is not far away at all can't wait to see her babies they will be gorgeous!! 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 am

We are all here waiting for the arrival of lovely jubbley puppies....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 am

Tonight Angel is anxious but havent noticed mucus plug so dont think she is in labour. She wants to be right on top of me every room I go in. I was loading the dishwasher and she was just about in it. She would go on the grass for her bed time toileting unless i stepped on it first... maybe the dew was too cold for her..
Anyway it will be another light sleep night listening out for her.
She is insisting that digging in beanbags is the place for her so I have had to put them all up on the chairs, the kids are sitting on the beanbags up high tonight lol they think its great.
Shes not due till the 4th (that will be 62 days) so its going to be a long week.
Have a great sleep guys for me lol
Lesa
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 am

I am pooped LOL...

Was out LATE last nigh smashed a Vodka cruser in my hand bag so i had to go get a new phone today...... Why cant they all be simple text and call whats with the whole internet and camera on phones.....

I cleaned and remodled the guinea pig cages, remodled the BiG bird avery, went to my cuzzins first birthday party... (will post pics tomorrow he is a totally cutie)

So after 4 hrs of sleep in the past how ever long I think an early night is what i need...

Good night all Good luck with Angel
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Beth.. I hoped that you got a good night sleep ..

Lesa .. Hope that Angel is OK and not too fretful..

I am off to beddy byes in a mo..it is very hot here and has been 25 celsius here today and yes.. yes I know what you are going to say that's nothing compared to your summer heat but we are not used to it and it whacks us all out.......

Have a good day everyone and while I am sleeping you will all be working hard..... Laughing
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 pm

lol 25 is our winters day here
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 am

Well yesterday I had the most frustrating time with bloody telstra!! My home internet is with them I love bigpond and I will always use it yes it is expensive but the continued quality of the product is worth it. However we are changing our phone number over to a multiple number so we do not have to pay for two phone lines. Basically where I live the only thing dividing the two homes is a door now as we both use that door we have decided to go halves in the internet and the phone. Mulitple numbers allows you to have one phone line but two numbers on that line. It also gives you two accounts one for one and one for the other etc. So lori cancelled her internet with bigpond she was paying $60 a month for it and I was paying $59 a month for it with the first twelve months at half price she was also paying $30 a month like me for line rental. So to cut our expenses we now have one phone line two numbers and one internet that has a wireless modem so the laptops can pick it up in the other rooms. It will save us a fortune each every year now here is where the fun part begins.. bloody telstra cut of my internet said they were up grading the lines and that it would be on at 12pm yesterday came and went no internet. Called them it will be on at 5 pm no internet between this I have called them several times trying to get to the end of the problem NOTHING!! Very frustrated and getting rather pissed off I just settle for the fact that we will not have internet for the day. I ring up and complain stating that this was not told to us on the day we changed our numbers etc and that it has been a huge inconvience and that someone better give me some rebate for the days lost and she said no worries I will credit your account to that much. Which was good so this morning still no connection ring again got a wonderful guy gave me a phone number to call got a fantastic helper and then Dennis came on and wow the internet was on in 60 seconds the phone has been changed over to a multiple number and I will forever be grateful for him. Honestly I think Telstra employees are centrelink rejects and telstra rejects are centrelink employees  talk about give the run around I was so annoyed.  So that was my day yesterday today is going much better for obvious reasons
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 am

Well today I went out to lunch with my best friend.. mykids were fighting and driving me nuts and she called and said see you outside in 10 mins Im taking you out!
I jumped at the chance told the girls to sort out their problems by the time I get home . It helps having a high schooler she thinks she is big enough to look after her sisters lol. little does she know I saw the neighbour and asked her to keep an ear out. we live in a quiet coldersac so its pretty safe here.
We went down to kings beach which is lovely and over looked the surf I had a ummy chicken ragout with a rissoto cake and camembert bacon and tomato. Lyn had barrimundi with pumpkin nocci. It was so yum. then we shared a dessert of gooey choclate pudding with vanilla bean icecream and strwberries on doble clotted cram.. yummo!!!
I came home to peaceful children it was bliss they had sorted themselves out.
onight angel didnt eat her dinner although she did demolish a brisket bone at 3.00 so she was probably still full. she had a small amout of mucus discharge tonight but not as big as she did last labour. she is now asleep on the tiles away from me which is very unusual as i am no where near the hallway. the tiles are cool maybe she is hot. i havent been taking her temp this year .
oh well time will tell.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Glad that you got the dreaded internet sorted we are with British Telecom we have been told to change but have decided to keep to the devil we know Smile

Now Sharreem that sounds like quite a tempting menu
cheers bet you didn't tell the kids silent

We have been watching the tennis with baited breath here..so will our Andy Murrey play your Leyton Hewitt next :arrow:
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am

Go andy can't stan leyton spewitt. I am off to bed I will fix up the rest of the board tomorrow had a harrowing night Lori's dog Likki a toy poodle got ran over tonight and has a badly broken back right leg. She is in the vets on pain relief and anti inflamatories she will be xrayed tomorrow morning to really see the extent of her injuries and I would then guess she will need surgery to fix it. She broke her left front leg as a puppy and that cost Lori $2,000 to fix I would say this vet bill will be in excess of $1500 You know that darling dog did not make a noise or whimper with pain such a sweetie. So I am off to bed now goodnight to all sleep well. Louise 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 am

Well Andy Murray got through to fight another day and is playing again today

Aww I am sending good vibes from across the water to Likki and Lori I hope that they are both OK.....

Poor little mite she must be wondering what on earth is going on......
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Well yes she has a broken knee and pelvis they are operating tomorrow to put a pin in the knee and the hip they will leave as it is. The pelvis will heal on it's own so that is good  news so to speak. She will probably come home on monday as they will do the surgery tomorrow thank goodness nothing else is wrong. I  will keep you informed.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Oh that's good.. she will do better at home with lots of TLC

Our Andy lost so isn't in the final..never mind there is always next year..

We have been toying with the idea of getting up early and going to sell all of our and mum's old tat... but have decided to go on Wednesday afternoon when there is a afternoon boot sale a few miles away ... the effort of getting every thing together is just too much... we have such enthusiasium at first and then the energy runs out!!!!!!!!!!!!
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes I know that one we call it the too hard basket!! Last night I had a really good night went out for dinner with some of the girls and then the pub we went to had a band I really enjoyed myself it was good. We then came home and settled down for the night.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Sounds like you had a good evening.. I can't remember the last time we went to see a band..the old cash flow has stopped flowing for the time being.........

I am sitting here feeling very full from eating a lovely supper...I got a new veggie recipe book and have been trying out all sorts of recipes and tonight we had spinach and ricotta lattice pie...it was may I say .. very tasty....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Sounds good yummy I had teryaki chicken with steamed vegetables for dinner tonight and I was very full now I have had breakfast I am full again.  Last night I just watched television then came on here for awhile then hit the fart sack (bed) gee I lead an exciting life.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 am

No more exciting than mine....

Crying or Very sad
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Ah well we can be boring old farts together then!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 am

Well today has been a good day I do not have to go back to the surgeons for another month for a check up for my feet so that is great. The sad part of the day is my surgeon Jeremy is now off to his next job in a months time and I wont see him again but he is off to fulfill his dream of becoming a neurosurgeon and I wished him all the best he is an excellent doctor and surgeon.  I took some photos of my surrounding area today and I will post the link for it in another post for you Liz to take a look at or anybody who wants to take a look. All quiet on the western front apart from that I am just about to go to bed so sweet dreams all and I will see you all in the morning Love Louise Mali and Hilary.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: