dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs.

+2
Admin
marnypark
6 posters

Go down

hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs. Empty hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs.

Post by marnypark Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

hi there, im amber i have 2 dogs a boxer called jack jack and a whippet called lilly i use 2 have another boxer called marny he was/is the love of my life he had 2 b put dwn just b4 xmas and it crushed me Sad well just lookign to make friends wif animal lovers like my self . any time you want 2 drop me a line feel free

marnypark

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs. Empty Re: hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs.

Post by Admin Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am

oh u have come to the right place to talk to people that love dogs Very Happy
we love all animals
sorry to here about marny Sad
welcome again to our forum im sure u will enjoy chatting with our lovely members and they will enjoy talking to u too\
welcome hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs. 484117
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs. Empty Re: hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs.

Post by oldboi Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Hello there mate, you've definately come to the right place. Cool
Hope you enjoy this great community.
hi im new . looking 2 talk 2 any 1 that loves dogs. 551316
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi and a big welcome to a great place to chat and find good advice and information

Looking forward to chatting and seeing lots of pictures

Liz and Herbie
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi great to meet you how about puting up a story about your marney in the memory section. we would love to hear how he fullfilled your life.
keep chatting you will make lots of friends here
Lesa
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Welcome to the forum this is a great one I am sure you will get your wish we are all crazy animal lovers here.  Our members have all sorts of critters. We are a very friendly community of online pals and welcome to the club. Enjoy your time if you have any questions or problems feel free to post them or contact either myself or admin and we will be more than willing to help you.  Again welcome my name is Louise and I am currently owned by two mini foxies Mali and Hilary though my heart breed is German Shepherd Dogs.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down