dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr

3 posters

Go down

simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr Empty simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr

Post by Admin Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 pm

ok my mum lives in a caravan park! Rolling Eyes
i went to visit her yesturday and ive known about the hundreds of cats in there that residents have brught in left and not desexed!
well i seen this lady walking with a tiny back kitten in her arms i said oi what ya doing with that kitten ( coz how our black cat got run over etc)
she brought it over and said oh just about to take em to the rspca affraid
the thing was feral mind u and then i seen her bf walk out with 2 others and mummy cat was following
anyways my mums mate said yer the mums preg again affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
i iwent wat u have to be joking them kittens are only 5 weeks old and shes preg again!
i said why dont they desex her!

i asked mums mate what happens to the next kittens when she cant rehome them?they go to the rspca to
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

something so easy and simple to do and that would save prob 50 cats lives ( i bet thats ruffly how many kittens mumma cat will have!!!
just made me so angrey

i felt like screaming at her taking the kittens and the mum and leaving
how hard is it to desex one cat to save alot more from death geeeeeeee wiseee Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr Empty Re: simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr

Post by Mali Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:01 pm

Obviously too hard for them. Poor cat more to the point poor kittens as they are half feral they probably wont even give them a chance and just put them to sleep. Poor darlings dont ask to be born. Perhaps they to should be desexed the humans and stop their irresponsible genes from escaping. God only help the kids if they have had any they will also learn irresponsible pet ownership. Pity any poor animals that go into their home.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr Empty Re: simple things and people are justt tooooo lazy grrrr

Post by Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:03 am

yes people who grow up with mean bad pet owners will be the same as their parents and it just goes on and on and on

im trying my best to make sure my son luvs all animals and doesnt turn out like that
i told a old old friend of mine how i got a fine for zander and that i paid $1000 for him from the breeder
she goes no animal is worth that put a bullet in it Sad Sad
once my best friend in school
glad we grew apart
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 am

This person is just an oxygen bandit. It is obvious that she has never loved a dog nor had the love of a dog. Sad really she will never change her tune she will always be the same. Perhaps you grew apart for reasons that you did not know then but do now.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:01 am

no its because she was a very bad influence
she was into stealing and drugs and i wasnt! i was the school good girl type
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:25 am

Fair enough.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Sum people should be treated as they treat other's. It's a disgrace, but that's why u can choose your friend's !!!

Regards oldboi
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:00 pm

yes your right and im glad i de-choose that friend lol
oh well

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down