dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :)

4 posters

Go down

Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :) Empty Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :)

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:49 am

Come on guys lets start talking to each other. Pretty please! As you can probably tell I like talking Razz and I see a lot of people viewing what has been posted but no comments. No need to be shy, everyone is soooooo very nice on this site... they have welcomed me with opened arms and look at all the talking I do Rolling Eyes

For the forum to stay interesting I can't post up all the time I will bore you all (probably already have), maybe people are busy, but there are always so many views and no comments.

PLEASE PLEASE can we have more people posting on this site. there is enough people to start a good thread and get lots of advice and different opinions on interesting topics.

This site will only be what we make it. So PLEASE (for about the 50th time lol! ) get on board and start using your fingers. I am sure people have questions that would like to be answered about their pets or interesting site you have seen about dogs etc.

I found this really good one on Utube. All about the development of dogs in the womb. Great if you are a breeder or just fascinated about that side of dogs. Take a look http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xr0tSQ9qY there are four different parts to it. Quite amazing.

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :) Empty Re: Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :)

Post by lorie Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 am

Yes, I saw that on the news, yesterday and it's facinating and they will be able to learn so much about humans also because we share so many defects and desieses with our caninne friends.

I'm not shy about posting, I just know zilch aboud breeding , certain breeds that people talk about, nothing about birds or bunnies... just know I love animals and the people here are nothing but friendly!
I contribute only when i think I can, oh sometimes just to be silly!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :) Empty Re: Can I ask why I'm the only one who posts things on a regular basis. Come on guys don't be shy :)

Post by Mali Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm

I agree with you dogsshouldbedogs and its great to have such a enthusiastic member. I have bred dogs in the past, shown dogs, obedienced trialled and fostered. I have also done my part in rescue as well. Now I am sitting back and taking it easy with two little dogs and my piece of paradise my home.  We do have regular posters but I would love to see more I will go on the hunt and look for more topic discussions and get them up and if you love to chat about dogs etc add me to your msn messenger I will chat away forever.  
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Yes that would be great if you could hunt around and found some interesting topics to talk about! Very Happy

I have one...it is a question that I need some help with will post it up now.

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 pm

as you can see earlier on when the forum started I was a big topic starter lol thats why i started the questions section to keep everything interesting.
Sorry but with the kids on school holidays at the moment its hard to get my turn on the computer!!!
Will do some more posting again later Very Happy
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am

Yes its that time of year kids on holidays, camping trips, summer holidays etc. Hopefully things will return to normal shortly.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum