dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have All Now Been Rehomed

+4
sharreem
Mali
Admin
jimboloo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 Empty Re: Have All Now Been Rehomed

Post by Beth<3 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:40 am

why thank you .. something i try to live by Very Happy

love you ne littl banner by the way

Zander is so beautiful
and clohe(sp*) looks so sweet
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:41 am

thank you Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:34 am

Maybe we should love all animals for what they are - pure or not. Every living thing is allowed to breed at least once. And why jump on the "desex them NOW bandwagon?"

I feel Jimboloo is being judged by advertising her puppies by being Xbred.

sorry people im about to hijack this thread ,its something i feel strongly about ,and if my ranting helps anyone see it differently it was all worth while Very Happy
im glad Jimboloo you have came here to help find homes for your pups the cream boy is gorgeous Very Happy at least you will know they will be going to a doggie person who will look after them .

ALL animals should be loved pure or cross ,but i disagree that every living thing should be allowed to breed at least once ,i myself would never breed puppies pure or cross knowing that there was a chance they would die .

so ALL animals which means the ones with hereditary diseases should be allowed to breed ? i would call that cruel to put a puppy through that sort of pain.

if every living dog / cat was allowed to have one litter we would have a disaster on our hands ,our pounds are already full and not just with cross breeds ,pures too! the difference between a byb breeding say maltese and another breeding maltese cross is no different ,their chances of ending up in the pound are the same ,SOME registered breeders on the other hand are different ,if their dogs are ever taken to the pound they take them back and find them homes, the parents are tested for any hereditary diseases and the parents and puppies are well cared for.

why breed when thousands are killed daily, and im not just talking about the pounds ,what about the people that breed their dog cant find homes for them so they take matters into their own hands by throwing them in the lake ,hitting them over the head with a shovel ,dumping them in the bush , holding them in a bucket of water, holding their back legs and hitting them against a brick wall.

there is just not enough homes out there to let every dog have puppies .

god knows how many times i have rescued puppies and kittens from low income areas where desexing is minimal ,the state of most of them would make you cry ,seeing a little 5 week old puppy with all its bones sticking out is hard to deal with.

yes most people find homes for their puppies but
1 -will it be for life ?
2 -will it be well cared for ?
3 -will it be treated lovingly ?
4 -will it be dead in a week ?
5-will it end up in the pound ?
6-will it die during labour ?
7 -will it get the vet care it needs ?
8 -how will their offsring be treated ? (most prob dont even think of that)
the list goes on ,to believe every animal should be able to give birth atleast once is living in fairy land , we as humans need to stop animals from suffering not helping it .

there is also health benefits to desexing ,i feel strongly if you care for your pet enough you would want to have it for a long time and want it to live a happy healthy life.

by desexing a female dog before her first heat her chances of getting breast cancer later in life are very slim , and no need to worry about all-too-common infections of the reproductive tract.

males will lead a healthier and much more content life. Health wise, he will be less likely to develop problems with his prostate gland, and the chance of the development of tumours in the testes will be eliminated.

another good reason ..........
my sister in-law lives on a farm in mudgee ,a young couple she knows let their dogs breed ,female only being young flipped out when she was locked to the male ,the male dogs owner had to shoot his own dog because his genitals had been partly ripped off .

so i say go ahead jump on the "desex your dog NOW bandwagon" your dog will love you for it.

these dogs will be dead in a few days because some people think all animals should be allowed to have one litter AND THIS IS ONLY A SMIDGEN OF DOGS IN NEED............................................

24/3/09 Small x Breed pup m Sable & White approx 3 months of age Wakeley 628
24/3/09 Cattle Dog pup m Blue & tan, approx 8-10 weeks of age Bringelly
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 628-5283

IMP 958 kelpie/coolie X - around 6 months wagga
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 958

901619 Male fawn, white 6/12mths chihuahua Fri 27/Feb/2009 blacktown
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 901619_a

902295 Male black, brindle 2/4yrs rotti Fri 27/Mar/2009 - this boy is very emaciated blacktown
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 902295_m_rotti

Border Collie cross - male 5 months NEEDS RESCUE temora
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 Mbcx2

23/3/09 Terrier x f Sable Wakeley 620 WILL BE PTS TOMORROW
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 620

Bull Mastiff X x is only about 8-10 months
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 Starving_bm_1

RIP AND FLY FREE, THESE NEXT DOGS HAVE ALREADY PASSED OVER TO RAINBOW BRIDGE BECAUSE THERE JUST WASNT A HOME FOR THEM ,IM ASHAMED TO SAY IM HUMAN Evil or Very Mad
THEY DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN.

Name: Zilla RIP
Breed: Malamute
Sex: Female
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 K23160309
Breed: Mastiff x RIP
Sex: Male
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 K25140309
Wolfhound cross, male RIP
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 IMG_0987
Boxer cross female RIP
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 IMG_0988
Name: Chuck RIP
Breed: Foxie
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 K3140309
Breed: Terrier x RIP
Sex: Female
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 K10140309
Breed: Cattledog x
Sex: Female HER BROTHER ALSO DIDNT MAKE IT.
Have All Now Been Rehomed - Page 2 K20140309

SO NOW TRUELY IF ANY OF YOU CAN LOOK INTO THESE DOGS EYES AND SAY ITS STILL OK THAN THIS WORLD IS IN TROUBLE
REMEMBER THESE DOGS ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF HUMANS

[table:960f id=ipb-attach-table-169755-0-65661500-1238395164 style="DISPLAY: inline; WIDTH: auto" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited by sugclasco on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:37 am

BETH<3 wrote:Yes humans are the problem they keep breeding when it is clear there isnt enough homes out there for the ones we have now. think of it this way ...
i go an breed a beautifull litter of multi poos or some thing and in this litter there are 5 puppies.. all these puppies get a good homes however.. in the pound are 5 unknown cross breeds that know have 5 less families looking at them as they have their new cute puppy.

I breed 6 more puppies just beause i like to see and share the experiance with the dog yet again 6 more dogs in the pound loose 6 chances of a home.

Minni foxies these links bought me to tears i hate what people do just to make a quick buck
take a look
at this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diFAxn2-qKk

while yes jimboloo you may look after you puppies you can never be sure where they go.

i have spoken to a man who ran a puppy mill he sounded noledgable kind and careing we even considerd buying a westie cross pug until...

we watched the news and saw the story he had been found out to be puppy farming the conditions are horrible and we vowed to never buy again.
we had no idea that he was doing this and we hudge animal lovers here.. we had known of puppy farming for years but never suspected he was doing it.

atleast by desexing the puppies they wont ever be subject to puppy farming as they dont wont desexed dogs.

All i am saying is of there isnt homes for dogs in pounds then how is ther homes for cute puppies.. simple peole are selfish and care more about looks. cute puppy or older pound dog... ?

yes while pure breeds are more expensive.. pound dogs are not.. some of which are even cheaper than the puppies people breed.

people need to open there eyes and look around putting fingers in ears and saying "i cant here you" doesn't make the problem go away

i dont mean to sound rude... but well that is what i think

opt to adopt
why buy when animals in shelters die
why breed.. is there a need

well said
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 am

id also like to add selling pom x chi x Maltese x poodle as a
pomchi X Moodle is very miss leading .

Designer dogs are bred purposly to remove any faults of pure breds

lactating patella is comment in all of the 4 breeds how is that improving them ?
do all your dogs get tested for hereditary diseases ?
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2