dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have All Now Been Rehomed

+4
sharreem
Mali
Admin
jimboloo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have All Now Been Rehomed Empty Have All Now Been Rehomed

Post by jimboloo Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:04 pm

pomchi X Moodle Puppies must go asap.
2X male And 2X Female 9 weeks old
are vet checked vaccinated and wormed reguarly.
For sale at $250 each.
Please call sue-ellen on 0403878969

Last edited by jimboloo on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

jimboloo

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Have All Now Been Rehomed Empty Re: Have All Now Been Rehomed

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm

were abouts are u located?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by jimboloo Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Tamborine Se Qld
Thanks

jimboloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 am

Good luck with finding them homes.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by jimboloo Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:13 am

thanks

jimboloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 am

No problems... would love to see them.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Hi Jimboloo do you have any photos.. my neighbour is looking for a little dog for her boys. She wanted a foxi cross type but these might suit her.. if you can put a photo up today that would be great so i can show her as i am going away tomorrow for a week
good luck finding homes... hey try pet link they are good for finding homes for pups
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Good luck finding them homes. I hope you will consider desexing the parents or at least not allowing them to breed again as our pounds and private rescue organisations are over flowing with lovely cross bred dogs and puppies.

Al

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 pm

If we desex all cross breeds then what are we left with?
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:58 pm

Photos would be good but I really do hope you get good homes for your puppies and homes that desex their pets.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:17 am

Jimboloo - I feel sorry for you. You advertise your puppies and everyones on your case about desexing the parents, then the offspring...................

Advertise in petlink!

Maybe we should love all animals for what they are - pure or not. Every living thing is allowed to breed at least once. And why jump on the "desex them NOW bandwagon?"

Breeders of "pure breds" should take alook at themselves for letting their females breed and breed and breed. (Purely for monetery gain) I'd like to see a human pop out a litter of 8+ several times in their life!

Maybe we should remember that all pure bred animals were crossbred in order to develop their bloodlines and purposes. Taking several generations.

I feel Jimboloo is being judged by advertising her puppies by being Xbred.

Owner of a purebred Australian Red Speckled Cattle Dog Registered with the CCCQ. Entire Female.

Have All Now Been Rehomed 885772
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34 am

great post phoenix!!
i also think every animal has a right to have offspring at least once
after all if humans didnt exsist on earth thats what they would be doing all there life anyways!!
i also agree with u when u say somebreeders breed their dogs to much and should look at what they are doing by breeeding so many puppys
yes they have papers but you never no where theses pups end up anyways which most will most likely be bred (unregistered anyway
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 am

Yes to an extent I agree however there are so many unwanted pets out there dying everyday due to lack of homes that not all dogs need to be bred with. Well thats my opinion.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 am

Phoenix wrote:If we desex all cross breeds then what are we left with?

I don't think we would ever get remotely close to desexing all cross breeds so I don't think that is a question we would ever need to worry about but we do have an immediate problem in our pounds. If we could reduce the amount of litters by letting people know how bad the problem is that would have an effect on the numbers of dogs euthanased in our pounds on a daily basis. I know it can be an annoying thing to hear people harping on about but it is a simple fact that too many dogs are being put to sleep and that includes puppies (sometimes whole litters) because of the irresponsibility of humans.

Dogs are such loyal, wonderful animals. We domesticated them, we keep them as pets, therefore we should take some responsibility for their welfare.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:52 am

i also aggree that there is way to many unwanted pets!
but that will never change! Sad
i guess all we can do is try to let people no about it,desex our own dogs and encourage our families to do the say!
but as i have said on other forums there isnt any law stating you can not breed cross bred dogs so people will continue to do so!!!

this is our first ever conflict on this forum
should be interesting Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:17 am

I have started another topic so that jimbaloos topic isn't taken over anymore than it has been. Sorry jimbaloo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:20 am

thank you so much for that AI
i could see it taking up jimbaloos hole thread
thank you Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimboloo Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:48 am

Designer dogs are bred purposly to remove any faults of pure breds some people don't suceed in that but we have, i'd also like to say a big thanks to the people agreeing with crossbred dogs as they are generally alot more affordable for the average person suffering with the rising living cost at the moment, which i am sure that you can all relate to.

These dogs are well looked after and are only available to good homes were they will be loved and cared for.

And also by desexing puppies that people have recieved either brought or given,that isn't fair where as stated before about the breeders using there bithces and i mean USING!!

Shouldn't people still be able to experience that wonderful feeling of breeding theyre own puppies.

Thanks

jimboloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 am

Here Here!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:34 am

i beleive a dog is a dog!!
i guess its the same as people giving the pittbulls a bad name!!!

its just moving on to all crossbreeds now!!
i luv all dogs pittbulls or cross breeds doesnt matter Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 am

I only have cross breeds myself and probably always will. I have never owned a pure bred dog but I disagree that designer dogs are purpose bred to remove any faults of pure breds rather because they seem to be the fashion at the moment and not a difficult way to make some cash.

I only suggested desexing due to the massive amount of animals out there in pounds and rescue already needing homes and the hundreds of thousands of dogs being put to sleep every year in our supposed lucky country. I wasn't attempting to be smart or be rude to you in anyway. I was just putting my thoughts in due to this being a forum for people to share their experiences and opinions. I do not expect you to agree with me and respect that you have your own opinions on the subject but I will also share mine.

Out of respect for the fact that this is your topic and it has gone way off your topic of finding homes for your little ones I will not post in here again.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 am

I didnt say for you to desex them for their owners to. As for what you have stated you are spurting off puppy farmers garbage to unsuspecting puppy buyers. There is NO such thing as you stated. Oh and by the way if these mutts are so loved why are they dumped at the pounds by the hundreds. Phoenix take a look at what your supporting then come back with something decent to say rather than HERE HERE Look at the links below and see how and where your designer dogs come from. In no way am I stating that your puppies are bought up in these situations however MOST ARE!!

PRISONERS FOR PROFIT

PUPPY MILLS

Before you all jump on me take a look at the video.... There is more to come below

DEATH ROW DOG AND CATS WHAT YOU DONT SEE...

watch this video this is just not about the animals dying but the people that have to do the job. This is the reason I truly believe that all dogs and cats should be desexed.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 am

HUMANS are the problem!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 am

Yes humans are the problem they keep breeding when it is clear there isnt enough homes out there for the ones we have now. think of it this way ...
i go an breed a beautifull litter of multi poos or some thing and in this litter there are 5 puppies.. all these puppies get a good homes however.. in the pound are 5 unknown cross breeds that know have 5 less families looking at them as they have their new cute puppy.

I breed 6 more puppies just beause i like to see and share the experiance with the dog yet again 6 more dogs in the pound loose 6 chances of a home.

Minni foxies these links bought me to tears i hate what people do just to make a quick buck
take a look
at this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diFAxn2-qKk

while yes jimboloo you may look after you puppies you can never be sure where they go.

i have spoken to a man who ran a puppy mill he sounded noledgable kind and careing we even considerd buying a westie cross pug until...

we watched the news and saw the story he had been found out to be puppy farming the conditions are horrible and we vowed to never buy again.
we had no idea that he was doing this and we hudge animal lovers here.. we had known of puppy farming for years but never suspected he was doing it.

atleast by desexing the puppies they wont ever be subject to puppy farming as they dont wont desexed dogs.

All i am saying is of there isnt homes for dogs in pounds then how is ther homes for cute puppies.. simple peole are selfish and care more about looks. cute puppy or older pound dog... ?

yes while pure breeds are more expensive.. pound dogs are not.. some of which are even cheaper than the puppies people breed.

people need to open there eyes and look around putting fingers in ears and saying "i cant here you" doesn't make the problem go away

i dont mean to sound rude... but well that is what i think

opt to adopt
why buy when animals in shelters die
why breed.. is there a need
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:37 am