dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any ideas on how to make the forum better looking??

3 posters

Go down

any ideas on how to make the forum better looking?? Empty any ideas on how to make the forum better looking??

Post by Admin Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:15 am

just wondering what everyones thoughts are about the forum??and how it looks
if you have any sugestions plz write them in here and i will do my best to put it in action
(im not a computer expert so finding it a bit difficult with certain things Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

any ideas on how to make the forum better looking?? Empty Re: any ideas on how to make the forum better looking??

Post by sharreem Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 am

Your doing a great job...Good on you!!! Looks great. You need an invite a friend email so people can send it off to others to let them also know about the forum.
Keep up the great work!!! Very Happy
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

any ideas on how to make the forum better looking?? Empty Re: any ideas on how to make the forum better looking??

Post by Admin Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 am

yes i no ive been searching for it but cant find it as yet!!!
maybe just send the link to a heap of your friends via your email
if you look in the right hand corner of every page it should say actions!!

click that and it has email a friend thing Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 am

There are lots of things to do in this respect you can change skins, buttons etc. Create a new banner heaps of stuff. I could probably help in this matter.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down