dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :)

3 posters

Go down

since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :) Empty since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :)

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 am

since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :) Dcpics20
since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :) Dcpics21
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :) Empty Re: since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :)

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:06 am

since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :) Dcpics22
it was a nice couch before we got zander Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :) Empty Re: since i cant enter the comp i thought i would share chloes sleeping positions :)

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 am

plz note she is asleep in the pics coz she was snoring her head off!!
i think the flash made her open her eyes lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Too cute...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:02 pm

love the one with her paws over her face
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:04 pm

i no shes such a sweet girl and all she wanted to do was sleep
ahah
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down