dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would like to share :)

5 posters

Go down

would like to share :) Empty would like to share :)

Post by sugclasco Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm

At the end of last year i had to get my girl J-la PTS at 2 yrs old ,she had juvenile stomatitis and just couldnt fight no more.
She was a little ferral 8 week old kitten when i got her with 3 legs (vet thinks it was chewed off) within 2 weeks she was like a normal cat all smoochy and not trying to bite my fingers off ...lol

Than in the last few weeks i had to have my old boy Webster PTS due to his kidneys failing.
he was a gorgeous chinchilla x i got from mudgee when he was a small kitten ,being in a farm area if i hadnt had taken him he would of ended up in a bucket of water Sad .
i did have a home for him but as soon as i seen him i knew he was mine Smile (just bagged out the hubby till he gave in affraid )

i thought i would share their mormorial photos i have on my tv unit ,although i cried alot making them every time i look at them im glad i did, i feel it has helped in some way I love you

would like to share :) Jl-1

would like to share :) Jjjjhujyyrfytdfhhujo-1
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

would like to share :) Empty Re: would like to share :)

Post by Admin Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:40 pm

awwwwww
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 pm

awww that is so sweet.... RIP little ones........ Hope MaryJane meets them up in the clouds..
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Just beautiful the first one made me cry this is how I felt about my Danca and Georgie... it is just beautiful thanks for sharing and such beautiful cats. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 am

i cried alot making the first one aswell , J-la only stayed because no one wanted a 3 legged kitten but we grew so attached to her i thought the poem suited how we felt well.
i love the stairway part thats why its in both ,i didnt want to use the same poem for both but i dont think i could ever find one as good as the first one Sad
with having webster for nearly 10 yrs i wanted something really special ,the first few lines made me think back to how tiny and pretty the day he was when i got him ,i can still remember saying to my hubby this will be the last pet i promise....lol well i broke that one, i dont even ask now ..lol affraid
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 am

""this will be the last pet i promise....""

We say that all the time.. when a pet passes we say.. THAT IS IT NO MORE.... But we learn to live with the pain and always get another one... Life would not be whole without them.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 am

i think it makes it easier to have a new bub to look after and help take your mind off things.
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 am

It does but I still do not want another german shepherd just yet I loved my old girls there was just something about those two. I think my heart really broke when I lost Danca and then to loose Georgie her daughter such a short time after just finished the job. Fortunately for me I have their relatives around and have a georgie great grand daughter tucked away which is linebred on Danca when I am ready I will mate her and keep a puppy but just not yet and that puppy will be a Sable Longcoat.  Just like the one below. would like to share :) 6563510This is my girl Dallas it is her daughter I have tucked away she is a longcoat sable german shepherd and the sire I hope will be a black sable german shepherd just have to wait and see. But this will not be happening until the end of the year early next year but I will be keeping a puppy from this as I would have bred the parents the grand parents the great grandparents and the great great grandparents.  This will be be my fifth generation of breeding. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 am

i love long coated GSD ,Dallas is gorgeous i can see why they are so special to you.
you have to promise lots of pics when you get your puppy ...
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 am

I could flood you with lots of pics now of puppies etc... but I won't. Dallas is a very special girl she was one of my real favourites she really was I miss her all the time. One day again I will get another like her. I have enough of her genes. Oh I  PM'ed you did you get it. Sorry to have hijacked your thread 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 am

yep i pm'ed you back, i dont mind Smile i didnt see it as you hijacking my thead ,all is good
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks no worries.... 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 am

what a beautiful idea... although I couldnt do it im too much of an emotional wreck when i loose my babies... I still cry for my old Labrador Sandy who we lost 15 1/2 years ago...... the vet still has her photo up that i sent him in a card when she died to thank him
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum