dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$2 hydrobath for members at Petstock

+2
Admin
sharreem
6 posters

Go down

$2 hydrobath for members at Petstock Empty $2 hydrobath for members at Petstock

Post by sharreem Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:23 am

I dont know if its the same at all Petstock shops but at ours in Kawana on Tuesdays its only $2 for the self serve hydrobath. Wash or flea rinse your dog, blowdry and perfume all for $2. Bargin!!!! Only if you are a Petstock member
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

$2 hydrobath for members at Petstock Empty Re: $2 hydrobath for members at Petstock

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am

pet stock hmmmm have to find one

sounds great and its cheaper than the water u use at home plus shampoo and perfume i have to find one asap
cant pass this bargin up!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

$2 hydrobath for members at Petstock Empty Re: $2 hydrobath for members at Petstock

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:42 am

Very Happy Great,I have a petstock store not far from me,we often go there for pet supplies,my lil boy loves watchin all the different dogs havin a bath,will hav to get ours a cheap bath.great tip,Sharreem,thanks,
I thought there bath might be expensiv,so never bothered.now we now cheers
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:43 am

yer its great thanks sharreem thanks so much
we are all bargin hunters here im sure and $2 to wash our dogs is a huge bargin Smile $2 hydrobath for members at Petstock 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by croc Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:14 am

i have my own hydrobath, one of the best things i have bought, we have 6 large dogs and it makes washing real easy and on the back as well.

i do the odd dog as well, they need to bring them to me and i only charge $5 a dog. catcha
croc
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:09 am

Yes I have used this offer for my foxies and its great makes life some what easier however as they are small they just fit into the kitchen sink or laundry trough so I do them myself.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 am

lucky you!
i cant bath zander in a normal bath because i have back problems
when we usaually bath him we have to use the hose outside!which isnt good because its cold water etc
we try and take him to a hydrobath as much as possible tho
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:56 am

Our local petstock had free dog washes on Sunday with any purchase,so I tried it its so great,easy too,the flea wash is great,and they wormed and weighed the dogs aswell all for free!!did anyone else get this offer,or was it just here?
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:35 am

i dont no but i wish i did go get one lol they need it Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 pm

must have been just there Sad
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 am

Yes purchasing your own hydrobath is the best bathing method if you can afford one. I went and got a job for 8weeks just to have enough money to buy one of all the foster greys we get. Saves carting wet dogs and you can do it when you want, but if I could do our dogs for $2 I would never hook mine up you cant buy the shampoo/flea stuff for that price... What a bargin.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 am

yep its really cheap...plus there is a blower to dry your dogs...Angel is usually nearly dry when we leave but ebony has a double coat...having cattledog in her so she stays wetter for longer... they even provide towels!!! I bring my own though.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Hydrobaths are worth their weight in gold when you have several large dogs. So much easier to bath them. It must have only been your petstock cause I am also on their email list and I did not get anything to say about the offer at our local petstock. $2 a bath is great value and your right you would not buy the shampoo and flea rinse for that price. I have used their baths before and they are great.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down