dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Room in my house

3 posters

Go down

A Room in my house Empty A Room in my house

Post by herbiedog Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:28 pm

JJ was playing about with his camera a took this picture of my room ..this is my dining / lounge you can get an idea of my tidiness..... A Room in my house Icon_razz

A Room in my house Ourhouse

Heres a couple of my kitchen
A Room in my house DSCF8004

A Room in my house DSCF8002

A Room in my house DSCF8001
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

A Room in my house Empty Re: A Room in my house

Post by herbiedog Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 pm

The kitchen ones were taken a while back so the view out of the window is more colourful at the moment.... A Room in my house Icon_biggrin ....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Your home looks lovely so I thought I would share with you what mine looks like I have to ask why to the english have plastic tubs in their sinks we just use the sink saves all that mucking around emptying etc the plastic tub always wanted to know that one. So here is my little home but I love it.

A Room in my house Sam_7810
My lounge room from the door.

A Room in my house Sam_7811
My Kitchen Area

A Room in my house Sam_7812
Other side of lounge room

A Room in my house Sam_7813
My spare bedroom come study this is where I type away and as you can see this topic is on the screen.

A Room in my house Sam_7814
My Hallway and entry.

A Room in my house Sam_7815
The view out my front door taken at around 12.20 pm my time.

Now let see everyone else's. Feels like I have been to your place Liz.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Also have to add love the stained glass it is beautiful. Also the one in the door.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am

Are those all cd's??? You must really like music Liz! I usually have a few tv's going... A Room in my house Icon_rolleyes today I have to clean the house for company. Seems like that's the ONLY time it gets done well!

Lou your place is cosy too, I would LOVE that view...
I'll take a few as soon as it's clean!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:12 am

My place is not that clean when I look at the photos I see mess but it is okay there is always stuff on my benches I only have a limited area. When you live in smaller home you have to keep it clean or as you know it gets very cluttered very quickly. Yes I have to say I love the view out my front door as well it is wonderful to step out into that.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 am

The bowl thing made me laugh.... Didn't realsie it was just a brit thing when we do loads of washing up it is usually taken out of the sink but when we only have a few things it uses less water..

The Stained glass in the dividing wall we got at a boot sale..(that's a sale where people pay for a space organised by someone... it's ususally in a field and sell their unwanted bits and bobs from their cars..in fact we are hoping to do one tomorrow) the one in the door JJ did..

Lorie the CD's are mainly JJ's he's a nutter for his music...he used to do his DJ bit and he did 50's and 60's discos and hospital radio but not any more it got a bit much lugging everything around ... so we go to boot sales and buy mostly second hand stuff.

Louise your house looks great I would swop it for my house anyday we are so cramped here that view is to die for...

I'll put one up of the lounge end of the room when I find my camera.......

Don't worry about tiding up Lorie we want to see the real you.... A Room in my house Icon_smile
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 am

OK, you asked for it, I got sidetracked, My cat PISSEDnder the table who the hell knows swhy and I ended up stepping in it before i saw it. I thhink she has to go to the rainbow bridge soon.. A Room in my house Icon_cry
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 am

Thanks Liz I like the place it makes me happy here. Though with family here the last two weeks I do miss them terribly and I got a bit down after they all went home but I am okay now. I buy most of my CD's second hand now and I have got some great bargains. Ebay is my best friend for those. Currently sitting here listening to one of my all time favourite albums by Joshua Kadison his first one Painted Dessert Serenade I just love it. Hope your okay Lorie after your slip in the cat pee. How old is the cat? As for boot sales Liz they are very popular here as well. I love looking at boot sales but I am restricted with my feet the way they are. Now we know where we live it makes me feel like we have been to one anothers house. Must take one of the street view so tomorrow I will do that for you all.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 am

Sorry Lorie had a giggle at the cats pee..but then felt guilty when I realised that she was poorly ...... sorry
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 pm

It was funny... as for the dish in the sink thing for a country that NEVER has a drought I find this particularly funny. I know we should all watch our water usuage but....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 am

The cat id about 13 and has NEVER forgiven me for bringing dogs into the house.She finds many ways to let me know this.
She is so mean she won't let Michael near the kitchen counter if she decides he can't be there. I think it is very behavior oriented, but I am tired of excusing her for things. She does not enjoy life anymore. She just sits places and glares at everyone.
She is getting the old lady cat body, you know, very thin, I think her time is near...I hate to see her so miserable, she is so mean to everyone but me, I couldn't even GIVE her away...

We have well water here, I am always scared of running out of water that my own baths are much shorter than my clients!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 am

I think we all need to be water savvy it is important. That old cat of yours sounds like a right royal bitch. As for groomers George is getting done on Thursday he is having a hydrobath and being stripped and groomed lord knows he needs it. Not getting the others done just him. Shame you do not live around the corner Lori I would have given you the job.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 am

Love the big haries and getting all that out and their coat just shines after, you'll have to wear your sunglasses on pick up A Room in my house Icon_biggrin
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm

He is getting groomed here she is a mobile groomer so I can keep an eye on her and how she treats my dog. George is a very loving and gentle dog you can see the new coat coming through on his back and it is so shiny I look forward to seeing him after the job is done. I will take a before and after shot of him and put it up tomorrow for you when he is all finished.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:47 am

Good! I'd love to see the pics!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 am

Charged the camera as it went flat today when the nurse was here. Just want to know how grossed out you get cause I have some photos of my feet I would like to share they are pretty graphic but I am so happy with them at the moment. They are healing so well.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am

Um, I clean poop off dog butts...I'm not easily grossed out... A Room in my house Icon_biggrin
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 am

No I guess not I have put the post up about George and his grooming session on the how is the weather so you will need to go and take a look at him there.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down