dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house

3 posters

Go down

Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house Empty Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house

Post by sharreem Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Be careful everyone last week a full litter of rotti pups were stolen from inside someones house in brisbane. The house was broken into while they were asleep and all they took was the litter of pups. Keep your ears and eyes open. also dont forget to lock all doors!
I was listenng to triple M and heard abot it on there. Poice are investingating
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house Empty Re: Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house

Post by Mali Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Doesn't this suck I hope they find them and then prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Just and awful thing to do, did they say how old the puppies were and if they were microchiped by any chance? Poor darlings geeze some people are oxygen bandits.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house Empty Re: Rotti pups stolen from brisbane house

Post by sharreem Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 pm

No I was at the Ekka yesterday (brisbane show) and they said it while we were there . we won a radio comp so we were sitting with the anouncers when they got the phone call... Poor liitle pups dont know much more about the situation but its so sad that they have to suffer like this.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:48 am

lets hope they find these barstards or at least the pups are being cared for and raised right!!! rottys have a bad name and i hope these assholes dont use these pups for the wrong things
i hope they are being cared for \
poor owners poor pups more mumma dog ;(
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down