dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guinea pigs with hutch need new home

2 posters

Go down

guinea pigs with hutch need new home Empty guinea pigs with hutch need new home

Post by sharreem Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:41 am

Anyone in the Gympie area needing two little white long haired guinea pigs with their own hutch let me know. They were forsale on ebay for cheap but I dont have the room really for more piggies. I will let the owners know if there is anyone out there that can give them a good home
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

guinea pigs with hutch need new home Empty Re: guinea pigs with hutch need new home

Post by Beth<3 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 am

PICS Laughing are they male or female
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

guinea pigs with hutch need new home Empty Re: guinea pigs with hutch need new home

Post by sharreem Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:33 pm

guinea pigs with hutch need new home 5156_2 this is the only pic they gave me. Two males both long haired sounds like on is an absynium
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 am

if they were girls it would have considerd to take them but not boys (only haver girls and dont want another cage in the house ).. yeh they look like abby crosses
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down