dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

Post by Jess Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi

I live in Melbourne and am looking for one or two female guinea pigs to become friends with my beautiful girl guinea pig that i already have at home. Unfotrunately there are no guinea pig shelters that i know of in the area, so I'm hoping someone might have one or two females that they're giving away. I am preferabley looking for free to good home ones. Please reply if you can help me.

Thanks Jess

Jess

Back to top Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Re: Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

Post by Beth<3 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:50 pm

http://www.australiancavysanctuary.com/index2new.html please help them out the ship interstate and are over run with 170 cavies

i think this was posted some where else?? yes/No???

if you contact them i am sure they will help you find a shelter in you area..(if there is one)
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Anyone giving away any guinea pigs? Empty Re: Anyone giving away any guinea pigs?

Post by Jess299 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Yeah I posted it first in the small animals section and then saw this ection so thought it would be better!

Jess299

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:34 pm

sorry only know about two boys in gympie QLD
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down