dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter break is over

4 posters

Go down

Easter break is over Empty Easter break is over

Post by oldboi Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Hope ever-1 had a great Easter an didn't indulge to much Easter break is over Icon_wink
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Easter break is over Empty Re: Easter break is over

Post by Mali Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I had a good easter spent a couple of days on my own on the farm nice and quiet. Looked after the horses and caught up on housework and laundry. Easter sunday took a trip to my hometown Geelong and had lunch with friends and then had dinner with my mum, sisters Gina and Lisa, my brother in law Dale my neices Elizabeth, Julia and Lucy. My nephew Mathew and his girlfriend Courtney and my cousin Susannah it was good. Roast pork with all the trimmings then New York Cheese cake and Chocolate ripple cake for dessert very nice. Come home with a Lindt bunny and a cadbury easter egg and hot cross buns that my nephew made he is a baker for Brumby's Bakery. It was a good day hope yours went well oldboi .
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 pm

We had a very quiet Easter...

Today (Monday) we went for a lovely walk in the Country Park in Hastings it was very windy but a lovely walk ..(spect I will suffer tomorrow but I did take a whole load of painkillers before I went)

The Herbster was very good with all the other dogs except one Staffy who just wouldn't leave him alone but got the point in the end when Herbie had a snarl up at him

It was so nice to just beable to walk out in the dry instead of the b****y rain
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm

we had a nice weekend finished it off with a run down the beach with the three dogs, photos on facebook!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 am

Sounds like we all had a good easter I seen the photos on facebook what a beautiful beach you walk on. Liz so pleased the weather is improving over there finally it really has been a long drawn out winter that is for sure.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 am

It certainly has Louise... all the woodland plants and trees are roughly 2 weeks behind last year
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Wow Liz tell me how is your mum going and how is everything working out for you? Message me if you don't want to put it here. Just been thinking about you. Thanks xox
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down