dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Fanny Green

3 posters

Go down

Miss Fanny Green Empty Miss Fanny Green

Post by Mali Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Miss Fanny Green

An Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church.

'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession... I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'

The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter, another Irish man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.'

This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?'

'A new woman in the neighborhood,' the sinner replied.

'Very well,' sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.;

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall,

Voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?'

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Miss Fanny Green Empty Re: Miss Fanny Green

Post by herbiedog Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Well we know the tone of joke that you like....................

So do I...ha ha ha

I remember a joke that my grannie used to tell me about the chap who was very proud of his wellies and would shine them up when he took a girl out for the first time so he could see the colour of her panties when he held his boot under her skirt one day he had a shock and said to the girl what colour panties are you wearing and she said that she didn't have any on..'thank god for that he said I thought I had a slit in my wellie.......
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Bloody marveless ... lol!
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

herbiedog wrote:

I remember a joke that my grannie used to tell me about the chap who was very proud of his wellies and would shine them up when he took a girl out for the first time so he could see the colour of her panties when he held his boot under her skirt one day he had a shock and said to the girl what colour panties are you wearing and she said that she didn't have any on..'thank god for that he said I thought I had a slit in my wellie.......

Now that one is an absolute corker!! I love it just about spilt my cuppa tea all over the monitor!!

And your right I do like a good dirty joke.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 am

Well then will have to find some for you..... Razz
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic