dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLOYD'S RAW MEAT DIET :):)

4 posters

Go down

FLOYD'S RAW MEAT DIET :):) Empty FLOYD'S RAW MEAT DIET :):)

Post by Aussie Floyd Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 am

proteins.

Last edited by Aussie Floyd on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Aussie Floyd

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

FLOYD'S RAW MEAT DIET :):) Empty Re: FLOYD'S RAW MEAT DIET :):)

Post by Mali Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Feeding raw is a great way of doing it I have just recently bought some stuff to go back to feeding raw. It is up to the individual if you want to feed raw. I myself when I had the shepherds used to only feed raw with some dry food. I find my little dogs do well on a mixture of food for them but when Noah comes home he will be fed raw meaty bones etc. I usually feed vegies with pasta and raw mince. They do well on that... thanks for the diets above. As for Eagle pack I have used their holistic range with Mali and yes it was not cheap but it is great dry food and it cleared up his skin conditions very quickly. Since moving to the bush where the grass is different etc that has all gone and I find if he is left alone too long he will get stressed I think his skin conditions are more of a seperation anxiety than conditions if that makes sense.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 am

I like the idea of BARF but my dogs hate it!!!!!
I have even tried to mix it with their eukanuba but they refuse it and would rather starve. they wont even touch the dry food that has bits of barf on it.
I will be introducing Goldie to BARF when the other pups go to their new homes. but since I have pt my kids on Eukanuba they have never looked back. I decided not to raise this litter on eagle pack (which I prefer with growing pups) because I found with the litter last year the new owners found it hard to get where they lived.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 pm

That is the problem with some of the premium food I would love to put noah on royal canin german shepherd but its hard to find here. Living in the bush you cannot always get what you want!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 am

I find with Royal canin labrador that angel broke out in hot spots and her skin was really itchy??? I dont know why but the itch went away when I stopped feeding it. There must be an ingredient in it that she is lergic to
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 am

What works for some does not work for others I guess... it's good dog food however.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Herbie is fed on home cooked... and some raw he does love his chicken wings and raw mince .. I also add fish oils to his food as he suffers from a pollen allergies
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down